Miami 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Helpful User
 
Michael!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Posts: 58,310
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Peng is a good player, indeed, but she has some health problems and wasn´t impressive at all this year.
Anyway, every player can be a potential threat for Sabine as she just can beat herself anytime, so predictions are pretty tough anyway , but It´s pretty safe to say that Sabine will reach 4th round if she plays well but that is a big If

Michael! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,322
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Like her draw

check ys. Bine and make a quartertinal in Miami
maturedgirl is offline  
post #18 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Mike81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,826
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Well I'm not jinxing Bine again by saying she surely can't lose her 1st match. I just hope the real Bine shows up to Miami.

SABINE LISICKI- GENIE BOUCHARD- DARIA GAVRILOVA-
Mike81 is offline  
post #19 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Miami draw:

Na Li v Bye
Alberta Brianti v Qualifier
Elena Vesnina v Iveta Benesova
Bye v Svetlana Kuznetsova

Shuai Peng v Bye
Olivia Rogowska v Qualifier
Gisela Dulko v Sofia Arvidsson
Bye v Sabine Lisicki
I hope she gets far enough to kick Sveta's arse again.
everythingtaboo is offline  
post #20 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,322
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I hope she gets far enough to kick Sveta's arse again.
would like to see this, but not sure if Sveta gets far enough to cross her way
maturedgirl is offline  
post #21 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: here,there,everywhere
Posts: 5,410
 
Re: Miami 2012

Does anyone actually know what Sveta was blabbering on about in Oz when she was unhappy with Sabs?

BADASS BINE

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline  
post #22 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Ziva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,690
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Does anyone actually know what Sveta was blabbering on about in Oz when she was unhappy with Sabs?
dunno, they only played twice, so it probably wasn't because of big on court rivality.
Who knows could be anything, though it's hard to understand how you can not like Sabine, at least from the outside, maybe she's much more badass away from cameras.
Ziva is offline  
post #23 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Does anyone actually know what Sveta was blabbering on about in Oz when she was unhappy with Sabs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
dunno, they only played twice, so it probably wasn't because of big on court rivality.
Who knows could be anything, though it's hard to understand how you can not like Sabine, at least from the outside, maybe she's much more badass away from cameras.
Wasn't it about the "handshake" after the 3rd round match? I saw Sabine talked to the chair ump after they had shaken hands. I wondered if she was complaining maybe about Sveta's "handshake"....
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #24 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Ziva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,690
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Wasn't it about the "handshake" after the 3rd round match? I saw Sabine talked to the chair ump after they had shaken hands. I wondered if she was complaining maybe about Sveta's "handshake"....
sveta told later, when asked about the handshake, that there has happened something between them, it didn't sound like she meant during that particulary match, she added that this will stay between them, and the tone she said that was kind of telling that there must be some bigger fight going on between those two off the courts.
Who knows
Ziva is offline  
post #25 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:57 AM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
sveta told later, when asked about the handshake, that there has happened something between them, it didn't sound like she meant during that particulary match, she added that this will stay between them, and the tone she said that was kind of telling that there must be some bigger fight going on between those two off the courts.
Who knows
Sveta's probably bitter cause Sabine owns her. Simple as.
everythingtaboo is offline  
post #26 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:44 PM
Helpful User
 
Michael!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Posts: 58,310
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Sabine will play Arvidsson on Friday!
Arvidsson beat Dulko 64 75, but stats aren´t really impressive, tons of breaks in that match, Sabine really should win this match, another first round defeat against an average player would be really....
Good luck!!

Michael! is offline  
post #27 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Lisickifan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 749
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Yes she has to win her match, no matter how. We know that she can do it. I'm optimistic
Lisickifan84 is offline  
post #28 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,322
                     
Re: Miami 2012

she must reach third or fourth round cause I like to see her on court running and hitting balls live and happy again finally
maturedgirl is offline  
post #29 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
she must reach third or fourth round cause I like to see her on court running and hitting balls live and happy again finally
She has 3rd round points to defend. I know it's not much but it's the first amount of points she has to defend this year. I think Stuttgart must be next?
everythingtaboo is offline  
post #30 of 142 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Lisickifan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 749
                     
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
She has 3rd round points to defend. I know it's not much but it's the first amount of points she has to defend this year. I think Stuttgart must be next?
It's only one victory to defend Miami 2011, but yes, at that moment we don't know how she will play. If she can win 2 matches in a row, Miami 2012 points = Miami 2011 + Charleston 2011 points. So do it Sabine!

Miami: 80 pts.
Charleston: 60 pts.
Stuttgart: 120 pts.
Lisickifan84 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome