Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
 2Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2926 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
IMG: good point, Andman.

Re China Curse:

I can't believe that I even think that or write that in Sabine's forum (don't kill me) but I hope Li wins in a very, very tight three-setter.
She most likely will. The "home" player usually always wins exo matches. I think Sabine knows that too.

I don't care what happens as long as she doesn't get poisoned again.
everythingtaboo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2927 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
She most likely will. The "home" player usually always wins exo matches. I think Sabine knows that too.

I don't care what happens as long as she doesn't get poisoned again.
If Bine wins they will definitely try to poison her.

So, heading to Oz afterwards, huh? Did she say where she will practice?
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #2928 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
 
hankmoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
If Bine wins they will definitely try to poison her.

So, heading to Oz afterwards, huh? Did she say where she will practice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine on Twitter
@Eisbaeren_B ich fliege heute leider schon Richtung Asien + Australien... Sobald ich wieder da bin komme ich aber gleich vorbei!
Apparently yes!
hankmoody is offline  
post #2929 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Apparently yes!
Na, dit kann aba dauern... bis sie wieder da ist, meine ich. ob sie überhaupt station in berlin macht nach Wimby. Die Olys fangen doch dann gleich an, oder nicht?
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #2930 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Senior Member
 
hankmoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Na, dit kann aba dauern... bis sie wieder da ist, meine ich. ob sie überhaupt station in berlin macht nach Wimby. Die Olys fangen doch dann gleich an, oder nicht?
Det würd denen aber och nit helfen(Sorry hab keinen Plan vom Berliner Dialekt), weil die von April bis September Off-Season haben.
Aber Sabine hat neulich in nem Interview gesagt, dass sie Ende Januar ein Exhibition Match nahe Berlin veranstaltet... Vllt. also dann!
hankmoody is offline  
post #2931 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Det würd denen aber och nit helfen(Sorry hab keinen Plan vom Berliner Dialekt), weil die von April bis September Off-Season haben.
Aber Sabine hat neulich in nem Interview gesagt, dass sie Ende Januar ein Exhibition Match nahe Berlin veranstaltet... Vllt. also dann!
Ah, ja stimmt!! Es sei denn sie kommt ins Finale von den AO. Das fände ich ja eigentlich besser. Hehe.
Naja, werde dann eh nicht in D sein, sondern in Oz. Das wäre schon bescheuert, wenn ich mir ein Exhibition match von den Australien Open aus anschauen müsste... das wäre sogar ziemlich bescheuert.

(hab dir auch grad ne pm geschrieben)
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #2932 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

I wish she was playing Hopman Cup. For selfish reasons. I'm a little biased, but imo Hopman Cup is the best preparation for AO. Nole & Murray have proved that.
everythingtaboo is offline  
post #2933 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I wish she was playing Hopman Cup. For selfish reasons. I'm a little biased, but imo Hopman Cup is the best preparation for AO. Nole & Murray have proved that.
Yeah, but with the current German male players she wouldn't get very far. Sad, but true.

But I suggest Petko puts on a fake beard (like she did in that video) and they might take the Cup!
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #2934 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Senior Member
 
everythingtaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 896
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Yeah, but with the current German male players she wouldn't get very far. Sad, but true.

But I suggest Petko puts on a fake beard (like she did in that video) and they might take the Cup!
Denmark & China have no top players but it didn't stop the organisers there.

I remember when she teamed up with Nicolas Kiefer in 2009. It was so adorable. To this day I still think Sabine developed a bit of a crush on him during that week. Who can blame her though?

everythingtaboo is offline  
post #2935 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

That exhibition tournament in China looks like great fun! Here's a write-up and some great quotes from the players (with photos from the matches and press conference!)

Sampras, Moya, Lisicki Join Li Na for Exhibition Tournament in China http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/11412
kiki24 is offline  
post #2936 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 264
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

It's really lucky to see Sabine in Wuhan,She is much more beautiful than I see her on TV.A journalist took a photo of Sabine at
the yellow crane tower.

And I would say in China,a lot of people love this Cute Girl.
Blackycat is offline  
post #2937 of 3371 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Mike81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,825
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackycat View Post
It's really lucky to see Sabine in Wuhan,She is much more beautiful than I see her on TV.A journalist took a photo of Sabine at
the yellow crane tower.

And I would say in China,a lot of people love this Cute Girl.
Totally. Although she's not just cute, she's stunning! she's a fox! I can't believe she missed out on the Hottest players final in GM Sabine

SABINE LISICKI- GENIE BOUCHARD- DARIA GAVRILOVA-
Mike81 is offline  
post #2938 of 3371 (permalink) Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: here,there,everywhere
Posts: 5,410
 
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

What are Sabine's prospects for playing Sydney following her injury. Haven't seen any stories following her visit to the Doc. Equally no tweets or Facebook entries since her retiral v Kerber. She was hopeful a couple of days rest would see her right - I'm not so sure. Anyone heard anything?

BADASS BINE

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline  
post #2939 of 3371 (permalink) Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
What are Sabine's prospects for playing Sydney following her injury. Haven't seen any stories following her visit to the Doc. Equally no tweets or Facebook entries since her retiral v Kerber. She was hopeful a couple of days rest would see her right - I'm not so sure. Anyone heard anything?
Nope. No news out about Bine it seems.
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #2940 of 3371 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 04:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 9,518
                     
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Big match tomorrow against Sharapova...
guichard is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome