Tennis Forum banner

• Roland Garros 2008 •

3K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  Sharapower8 
#1 · (Edited)
So Nicole has a quater final to defend. Do you really think she will manage? Do you think that Nicole's nightmare is finally finished? Who's going to Paris?

#2 ·
Re: • Roland Garros 2008 • Time is running out !

I would go if I have money coz I'm two weeks at home during whole RG! :D

SHE WILL BREAK IT FINALLY!!!! COME ON!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANY 4TH ROUND AND BETTER RESULT AND SHE WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POJDMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

#3 ·

I'd like to say yes but all signs point to no.....:sad: Ugh I wish Radek would just go away :fiery:

#5 ·

So Nicole has a quater final to defend. Do you really think she will manage? Do you think that Nicole's nightmare is finally finished?
Wishful thinking. If she is born under a lucky star she will get a cakewalk draw and bomb in 3rd round.

On a serious note, there is no reason why to think anything will change. From what I saw in Rome during Stepanek's matches and from photos it seems she is totally in love and doesn't give a shit about anything else. Sheep's eyes and so.

#6 ·

Wishful thinking. If she is born under a lucky star she will get a cakewalk draw and bomb in 3rd round.

On a serious note, there is no reason why to think anything will change. From what I saw in Rome during Stepanek's matches and from photos it seems she is totally in love and doesn't give a shit about anything else. Sheep's eyes and so.
That's what I saw too. :help:

Anyway, maybe she'll wake up from this nightmare and remember how to play tennis properly? :shrug:

I hope she gets at least one win. :eek:

#7 ·

Im hoping the fact that its a grand slam will help her to maybe not suck :eek:

#8 ·

I hope she wins a match:tape::scared:

#9 ·

The current situation is a nightmare for her fans (well, except for Corswandt, who actually seems to relish it in a perverse way :lol:), but is it a nightmare for her? As people have pointed out, she seems much happier when she's around Stepanek than anywhere else. I don't expect this head-over-heels infatuation* to last forever, but it might last long enough to wreck her career...

It's very hard to have high expectations for RG, I just hope it's not going to be a complete disaster :eek:

*"Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love. Infatuation usually occurs at the beginning of a relationship. It is characterized by urgency, intensity, sexual desire :)tape:), and/or anxiety, in which there is an extreme absorption in another. It is traditionally associated with youth." (Wikipedia)

#12 ·

Go Nicole:bigclap:

Good Luck!!!​

#19 ·
Re: • Roland Garros 2008 • Bring it back Nicole !

Nicole will play tomorrow

Court 1/11:00 Start

1 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Nicole Vaidisova (CZE)[15]v.Iveta Benesova (CZE)

I hope she will try her best because it will be a hard match to win.I have the Eurosport player and they have a Wta channel but I don't believe they gonna show Vaidisova but it seems like Orange shows all the Rg courts for free (but you have to be subscriber of course and I'm).

#27 ·
Re: • Roland Garros 2008 • Bring it back Nicole !

She tried in the first set.
She honestly did.

Iveta played a good tiebreak and after that Nicole was out of it. :shrug:
She lost the match after she lost the tiebreak.

First 1R loss at the GS since 2004 and her losing streak is now at 6 matches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.