Tennis Forum banner

S2 - 14: Rogers Cup, Montreal (I)

4K views 107 replies 22 participants last post by  Farina Elia Fan 
#1 ·
Rogers Cup, Montreal​

Week 14 - Hard Tier I - Draw Size 32​

Montreal, CAN - Welcome to Montreal, the next stop on the road to the US Open on the ATC, last week in Cincy, Jankovic claimed her 3rd hardcourt title and is the defending champion this week, can she maintain her hot form? Will Misa win more than 4 games in her inevitable loss? We'll soon find out! Good luck all!​

Draw Posted - Monday 23:00 CET

Points Deadline - Tuesday 18:00 CET​

See less See more
#72 ·
Round of 16​

Elena Dementieva def. Gisela Dulko 6-4 3-6 7-6 (3)

[TheDav'sVoice]Not much seperating these two, just two breaks in the match, and the two went toe-to-toe in the tiebreak until Gisela double faulted twice in a row to hand Elena the match :eek: Elena :yeah:[/TheDav'sVoice]​

#77 ·
Round of 16​

Maria Sharapova def. Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-4 6-3

[TheDav'sVoice] Let's face it, when it Beauty vs. The Beast, Beauty always prevails :lol: Sveta needs to get her head together and try some new strategies, and a nice Tier I QF for Masha :yeah: [/TheDav'sVoice]​

#78 ·
Round of 16​

Michaella Krajicek def. Daniela Hantuchova 6-4 1-6 6-4

[TheDav'sVoice]Poor Dani, Misa pulled out every trick in the book in the first and third sets: Arguing line calls, throwing balls at Dani, faking injuries and even called her BFF The Flying Dutchman to terrorize Dani :rolleyes: :fiery:[/TheDav'sVoice]​

#83 ·
Amelie:hearts:

Sweet revenge on Ana. I need to beat Tammy, again, to defend my Semi-Final points.

I can't believe we meet again Tammy:rolls:...we have met probably more than any other two players. :yeah:...we always have good matches too!

#86 ·
Daniela :sad:

I have SF points to defend at the USO so she has to pick it up. :unsure:
Well done, Misa. ;) :yeah:

#91 ·
GL Amelie!
We also have THE BEST matches.
I need this win.

#107 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.