Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 04:30 AM Thread Starter
Keep calm and be gay.
 
Julian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 48,608
                     
Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

14 JUNE, 2015 ENTERTAINMENT
Kristen Stewart's mum confirms her relationship with Alicia Cargile and gives them her full support



Kristen Stewart's mum has put an end to all the tentative rumours of a relationship between Kristen Stewart and her personal assistant Alicia Cargile, stepping up to confirm that yes, they are in fact dating. HOORAY.

Kristen's 55-year-old mum Jules spoke to The Mirror this week about her daughter's love life. Which may have been a touch embarrassing for K-Stew, considering she's a fan of keeping things pretty private, but at least it's going to put a stop to all the 'KRISTEN STEWART: DEVASTATED AND DEJECTED SINCE ROBERT PATTINSON SPLIT' headlines and accompanying photos of Kristen looking a bit grumpy (think that's just her face, guys).

Also great is that Jules is all for the new relationship, telling The Mirror: "She's happy. She's my daughter, I'm just her mom so she knows I would accept her choices. I've met Kristen's new girlfriend, I like her. What's not to accept? She's a lovely girl."

"I accept my daughter loves women and men," Jules continues. "It's OK to be who you are in my world. We all choose our friends so we should be free to choose our lovers."



So basically, Kristen and Alicia are officially a thing, they're happy, and there is no need to ambiguously refer to them as "gal pals" ever again.

Jules also discussed Robert Pattinson, just in case we were still worrying about Kristen secretly pining for her ex. Explaining their break-up, Kristen's mum says she's "very sad that Kristen and Robert didn't have a chance to be alone together, they had to have the whole world with them and all the public stuff ruined everything, life became overwhelming."

But, she says, Kristen "has learnt to handle her emotions and deal with her problems through the martial arts." What a boss.

"She's not unhappy at all," says Jules. "She's thrilled to death that she's working, she's still friends with her ex-boyfriend and she's moving forward." Superb.

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/entert...ampaign=buffer





• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Senior Member
 
ElusiveChanteuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 82,310
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

So Robert Pattinson made her gay?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline  
post #3 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,043
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

What happened to the guy she was banging in the camper?

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is online now  
post #4 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 06:23 AM
Senior Member
 
WonderFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,604
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Isn't it Johnny Rivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Yes - Present me some evidence or stats which shows the average of warnings Masha has has received per match during her 10 year career - Then you can write something about it - Right now you're only writing bullshit with no facts
WonderFan is offline  
post #5 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 06:26 AM
Senior Member
 
WonderFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,604
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Or a mask?

Or a wax statue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Yes - Present me some evidence or stats which shows the average of warnings Masha has has received per match during her 10 year career - Then you can write something about it - Right now you're only writing bullshit with no facts
WonderFan is offline  
post #6 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,053
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveChanteuse View Post
So Robert Pattinson made her gay?
she isn't. She is, by all accounts, bisexual (include her first boyfriend before pattinson - who was just a PR stuff obviously - and that director)
fed_up is online now  
post #7 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,053
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
What happened to the guy she was banging in the camper?
they obviously broke up. He was a married director.
fed_up is online now  
post #8 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Super Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,200
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Thought she'd been out as bi for awhile

gf is fug though.

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Super Dave is offline  
post #9 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 02:22 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
wta_zuperfann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 7,054
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

she's got good taste

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.



Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline  
post #10 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 03:26 PM
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,531
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveChanteuse View Post
So Robert Pattinson made her gay?
Yes, because everyone who dates someone of the same-sex is "gay."



Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline  
post #11 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 04:56 PM
*Sesil*
 
KournikovaFan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Éire
Posts: 19,323
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

I always thought Pattinson and her was a PR exercise for the films, particularly after they briefly stayed together following her getting jiggy with that director.
KournikovaFan91 is offline  
post #12 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 05:02 PM
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,531
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
She is, by all accounts, bisexual (include her first boyfriend before pattinson - who was just a PR stuff obviously - and that director)
No. no, no! Can't be! According to the sworn testimony of many monosexuals, bisexuality doesn't exist.



Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline  
post #13 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,053
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
No. no, no! Can't be! According to the sworn testimony of many monosexuals, bisexuality doesn't exist.
I think part of the problem is that many people mislabel themselves - either because they have zero self-awareness or because they benefit from it - so they claim to be gay when in reality they are just bisexual. So straight people are like, ok, so you have been married to a man for 10 years for example, have sex with him repeatedly without going crazy, being intimate with him, then you go out with a woman, you divorce and you claim to be lesbian, so they think ,well, "then it's what lesbian means"

When in reality she was just a bisexual who mislabeled herself and after she got bored with her husband she lusted after a woman. Just be prepare for that to happen again though
fed_up is online now  
post #14 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 95,298
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

she could have done better that girl is so ewww
Suckmila. is offline  
post #15 of 81 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Worshipping the bangs
 
miffedmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Larsson's Player Forum
Posts: 52,005
                     
Re: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman - publicly outed by her mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Thought she'd been out as bi for awhile

gf is fug though.
She has a nice honker.

Interesting that she's not getting any of grief for dating her "assistant."

Max
Pass the duct tape and super glue. Lena's done broke my heart one last time.
Onward my LOB! Lena (ret.) Vika Vee TOB Caro Alexa Sabs Wicky Lesia Vania BMS Ekat Andi H. Jo-La Lena V KP2 Lil Bit Kiki Mini Mak Baby Veronika
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.[/SIZE]
Jo-La Queen of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome