Brokenhearted J Lo Calls P Diddy - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Question Brokenhearted J Lo Calls P Diddy

According to Friday's New York Post, J Lo was so upset over her breakup with Ben Affleck, she called P Diddy for a shoulder to cry on. Apparently that is all she is going to get if she is looking to get back with him because he is marrying Kim Porter, the mother of his second child.

Last edited by lizchris; Sep 20th, 2003 at 02:47 AM.
lizchris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:04 AM
kku
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nothing
Posts: 851
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
J Lo was so upset over her breakup with Ben Affleck,
Is it official?

Go Ai! Go Shinobu! Go Rita! Go Monica! Go Serena! Go Kim! Go Amelie! Go Lindsay! Go Jenn! Go Jelena! Go Mary! Go Conchita! Go Amanda! Go Chanda! Go Elena D! Go Maggie! Go Amy! Go Adriana!

Players I sorely miss.
Dominique Van Roost, Martina Hingis, Gabriela Sabatini, Mary Joe-Ferenandez, Steffi Graf, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, Anke Huber, Kimiko Date, Pam Shriver, Naoko Sawamatsu, Brenda Schultz-McCarthy, Sandrine Testud and Julie Halard-Decugis.

Good luck in your post-tennis life
kku is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,911
                     
Who knows if it is truly over but I seriously doubt that Puffy marrying Kim Porter either. Why would he? He hasn't had to yet. How old is their child? 5, 6??
Rocketta is offline  
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kku
Is it official?
Yes. US Weekly, People Weekly and two of the tabloids are reporting it's over and Ben was the one who broke up with Jen.
lizchris is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: florida
Posts: 24,503
                     
Something tells me that JLo's true depression is going to come when she looks up and sees that most of the world really doesn't give a damn about what she does.

-one of those "bad" Williams fans that everyone keeps talking about


OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Who knows if it is truly over but I seriously doubt that Puffy marrying Kim Porter either. Why would he? He hasn't had to yet. How old is their child? 5, 6??
I doubt he is going to marry her either. He was supposedly engaged to her when he took up with J Lo in 1998 when Kim was eight months pregnant with their son, Christian, who is now 5.

But it is over between Jen and Ben. According to the latest (the NY papers have something new every day regarding these two ding dongs), Ben is in Georgia with his brother and Jen is in Miami with friends. She is hoping that he will come to her house in Miami so that they can talk things over because she really wants to get back with him, but his friends say that any chance of a reconciliation is pretty slim.
lizchris is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 02:47 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket
Something tells me that JLo's true depression is going to come when she looks up and sees that most of the world really doesn't give a damn about what she does.
I think she is realizing that now. Plus, she looks like a damn fool for leaving her husband for a man who I don't think was ever really serious abot marrying her or who respected her. Supposedly, once he started sleeping with her, he would tell his friends how she was in bed. Pluls he had to realize that this is a woman who just turned 33 two months ago and has had two marriages that lasted less than two years combined. Did he seriously think it was going to be forever with her?
lizchris is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 04:57 AM
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,911
                     
Well honestly I think she used poor 'gay' Chris as a way to break it off permanately with Puffy. I think she knew he was no playa hata and would leave her alone if she was with someone else.

I just don't understand her fascination with big weddings. I mean when going in for your third shouldn't it be a quiet reflective time? Not a big shingdig. You would think someone would learn from the first two times...
Rocketta is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Well honestly I think she used poor 'gay' Chris as a way to break it off permanately with Puffy. I think she knew he was no playa hata and would leave her alone if she was with someone else.

I just don't understand her fascination with big weddings. I mean when going in for your third shouldn't it be a quiet reflective time? Not a big shingdig. You would think someone would learn from the first two times...
Do you think Cris Judd is gay? He doesn't strike me as the type, but you never know.

I can see having a big wedding for the first marriage, obviously, but after that, not only should the bride not wear white, I agree, she shouldn't have a big wedding.

BTW, I think she used Puffy when she was trying th get that singing career going and when she got what she wanted (and after the arrest for the shooting), cut him loose.
lizchris is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 05:10 AM
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
Do you think Cris Judd is gay? He doesn't strike me as the type, but you never know.

I can see having a big wedding for the first marriage, obviously, but after that, not only should the bride not wear white, I agree, she shouldn't have a big wedding.

BTW, I think she used Puffy when she was trying th get that singing career going and when she got what she wanted (and after the arrest for the shooting), cut him loose.
Oh man do I think Chris is in the closet especially after seeing him on that celebrity survivor thing. I will say he has been extremely nice to JLO by not reeming her every chance he gets for her behavior. He's definitely a better person than her.

I think she gave Puffy a chance cause he had something to offer but listening to her co-workers from In Living Color, Jenny was truly from the block...

However, it seems she's getting pay back because it seems Ben used her to give his dorky ass some cool points. I mean he would have never been named People's sexiest man had he not hooked up with JLO.
Rocketta is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Oh man do I think Chris is in the closet especially after seeing him on that celebrity survivor thing. I will say he has been extremely nice to JLO by not reeming her every chance he gets for her behavior. He's definitely a better person than her.

I think she gave Puffy a chance cause he had something to offer but listening to her co-workers from In Living Color, Jenny was truly from the block...

However, it seems she's getting pay back because it seems Ben used her to give his dorky ass some cool points. I mean he would have never been named People's sexiest man had he not hooked up with JLO.

He might have.

BTW, Ben strikes me as someone who isn't really all that smart. Good looking, but dumb.
lizchris is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
He might have.

BTW, Ben strikes me as someone who isn't really all that smart. Good looking, but dumb.
Well he definitely wore the pants in that relationship....I mean the girl would change how she dressed because he said his mom wouldn't like it.

I don't think he's a Rhode's scholar either but I think he's bright enough to realize his ony publicity leading up to JLo was a rehab stint and that needed to change.
Rocketta is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Well he definitely wore the pants in that relationship....I mean the girl would change how she dressed because he said his mom wouldn't like it.

I don't think he's a Rhode's scholar either but I think he's bright enough to realize his ony publicity leading up to JLo was a rehab stint and that needed to change.
True, but he was dating the ice princess, Gwyneth Paltrow at one time. Wasn't that good for his image? And I am pretty sure his mom liked her.

BTW, word on the street is that his Mom and other members of his family weren't all that crazy about her and that his Mom initiated the breakup.
lizchris is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 07:11 AM
kku
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nothing
Posts: 851
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
Yes. US Weekly, People Weekly and two of the tabloids are reporting it's over and Ben was the one who broke up with Jen.
Ah, well. I didn't really expect that to be long-lasting either. What kind of man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman who want's half his ass when he's caught cheating? Although with J.Lo's long string of bad relationships and Ben's penchant for strip-clubs, this sort of "safe-guard" is understandable...

Go Ai! Go Shinobu! Go Rita! Go Monica! Go Serena! Go Kim! Go Amelie! Go Lindsay! Go Jenn! Go Jelena! Go Mary! Go Conchita! Go Amanda! Go Chanda! Go Elena D! Go Maggie! Go Amy! Go Adriana!

Players I sorely miss.
Dominique Van Roost, Martina Hingis, Gabriela Sabatini, Mary Joe-Ferenandez, Steffi Graf, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, Anke Huber, Kimiko Date, Pam Shriver, Naoko Sawamatsu, Brenda Schultz-McCarthy, Sandrine Testud and Julie Halard-Decugis.

Good luck in your post-tennis life
kku is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2003, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kku
Ah, well. I didn't really expect that to be long-lasting either. What kind of man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman who want's half his ass when he's caught cheating? Although with J.Lo's long string of bad relationships and Ben's penchant for strip-clubs, this sort of "safe-guard" is understandable...
Can you blame him for having to go to the club to get away from her? Apparently something she did during a shoot for W magazine sent him to a topless joint and to break up with her.
lizchris is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome