This year my shit-radio exposure is limited, thank god. "Bring me to life" by Evanescence probably is the closest thing to annoying this year. Honey, stay dead. No, actually it is nowhere near as annoying as "I'm with you" by the aforementioned Avril Lavigne. "Calling all angels" by Train also made me puke and pray to my angels repeatedly (that the song won't be played anymore). Anything by Our Lady Peace! Get a voice! Last year, not by choice, I was forced to listen to the following dreck (top 5):
1) Enrique Iglesias "Escape"
God, I so wanted to escape!
I could not stand this rape on my ears!
Enrique, you can maul Anna K all you want, but please leave me alone, OK?
2) Josh Groban and whatever he was sinning!
3) Celine Dion ("A new day has come") and also Celine Dion, "I'm alive". Oh boy!
How I wished a new day would come when Celine isn't alive.
Well, at least not on that radiostation.
4) Avril Lavigne, "Complicated". Need I make this more complicated for you, girl? If you hadn't made it so goshdarned complicated, our lives would not be any more complicated than they had been before you came along!
5) The absolutely horrid, horrid Vanessa Carlton song "A thousand miles". Get away Vanessa, preferrably further than a thousand miles away.
Special mention goes to Sheryl Crow : "Soak up the sun", "Bring on the rain" (whoever was singing it), Don Henley, Faith Hill, Cher, Michael Bolton, anyone else who I don't know or/and forgot! Oh, yeah, Remy Shand could "take a message" too... And Nickelback, how could I forget them?