Crack Whore looking for millionaire - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Talking Crack Whore looking for millionaire

http://www.millionairematch.com/s502...er?ISLANDGIRLL

A BRIEF SKETCH OF ME

Age 36
My ethnicity Other
Marital status Single
Have children? No
Want children? Yes
Height 5'6"
Body type Average
My hair Light Brown
My eyes Brown
Smoke? No
Drinking? Drink Occasionally
My religious beliefs Christian
The highest achieved education Some college
About me I am described by friends and family as warm, caring, sincere, and very romantic. I make a living as a full-time prostitute. That's right, I suck cock for a living. $100 gets you full service. Oral, anal, vaginal, rimming, the works. For $50 extra, I will even do ass-to-mouth. That's right. I'll lick the poop off your dick.

- Car Key Boi
Car Key Boi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 02:23 AM
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
 
AjdeNate!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The City by the Lake.
Posts: 49,163
                     
I'm scared of her!!!
AjdeNate! is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 02:31 AM
Senior Member
 
alexusjonesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: inside
Posts: 7,837
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Key Boi
http://www.millionairematch.com/s502...er?ISLANDGIRLL

A BRIEF SKETCH OF ME

Age 36
My ethnicity Other
Marital status Single
Have children? No
Want children? Yes
Height 5'6"
Body type Average
My hair Light Brown
My eyes Brown
Smoke? No
Drinking? Drink Occasionally
My religious beliefs Christian
The highest achieved education Some college
About me I am described by friends and family as warm, caring, sincere, and very romantic. I make a living as a full-time prostitute. That's right, I suck cock for a living. $100 gets you full service. Oral, anal, vaginal, rimming, the works. For $50 extra, I will even do ass-to-mouth. That's right. I'll lick the poop off your dick.

- Car Key Boi
lol, why did you upload a picture of a blond causasian? I thought you could change the picture too...
alexusjonesfan is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 03:17 AM
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter
 
Sam L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Shangri-La
Posts: 35,179
                     
That's disgusting.




Sam L is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Bacardi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raccoon City's Hive
Posts: 14,737
                     
haha CKB, what's even funnier is how I took this ugly as sin guy.... and made him out to be Mr Perfect. I bet he's getting emails out the ass today.

I'm BACK & SINGLE. So lock up all the hotties!
Bacardi is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by caelestia
lol, why did you upload a picture of a blond causasian? I thought you could change the picture too...
i didn't edit that particular profile

the boi who did, can't spell the words 'yuo' and 'yuor'
Car Key Boi is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Senior Member
 
DunkMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,187
                     
CKB You live for te troll don't you?

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
DunkMachine is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkMachine
CKB You live for te troll don't you?
troof! although i can't take the credit for this one

btw, looks like they've finally taken some action

http://www.millionairematch.com/user?ISLANDGIRLL

the "About Me" profile has been changed back

although they still haven't removed Soccer Mom's pic
Car Key Boi is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Senior Member
 
DunkMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,187
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Key Boi
troof! although i can't take the credit for this one

btw, looks like they've finally taken some action

http://www.millionairematch.com/user?ISLANDGIRLL

the "About Me" profile has been changed back

although they still haven't removed Soccer Mom's pic
Omg is that soccermoms picture . Does she know you're using her pic for a supposed crackhoe.

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
DunkMachine is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2003, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Car Key Boi is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome