Ben & Jen - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
Ben & Jen

Imagine its throw-up!

Please someone give hilights I don't like them enough to actually watch the show.
Rocketta is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
Ohh its on NBC right now.
Rocketta is online now  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 03:08 AM
country flag CC
Senior Member
 
CC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Still Point
Posts: 8,726
                     
Haven't turned on the telly all evening. I still wouldn't watch; can't stand Jennifer.
CC is offline  
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 03:23 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
Haven't turned on the telly all evening. I still wouldn't watch; can't stand Jennifer.
hmnm, I totally understand.
Rocketta is online now  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Senior Member
 
tennischick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: cerca de aquí
Posts: 5,730
                     
i am looking at the end of it now. honestly i want to puke. i resisted all of the insinuations before this that their relationship was a fake. honestly i did not care one way or the other. but watching these two "actors" over the past fifteen minutes, i'm sorry but i am totally unconvinced. Jen is loud and brassy. Ben seems nervous and tense. it just wasn't happening for me, sorry. i hope Gigli bombs. such lies should not be foisted on an unsuspecting public.

"For now, Roddick seems to play with the intelligence of a fence post."
Greg Couch, Chicago Sun Times
tennischick is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennischick
i am looking at the end of it now. honestly i want to puke. i resisted all of the insinuations before this that their relationship was a fake. honestly i did not care one way or the other. but watching these two "actors" over the past fifteen minutes, i'm sorry but i am totally unconvinced. Jen is loud and brassy. Ben seems nervous and tense. it just wasn't happening for me, sorry. i hope Gigli bombs. such lies should not be foisted on an unsuspecting public.
I hope it bombs too just cause I don't like his sorry attitude. I believe whole heartily that he made her husband feel like an unwelcomed guess on the set and she let him do it. That's just low class.

and now all this stuff about her dropping her whole crew and then suing her manager over $100,000 dollars when she's worth over $100 million. Saying that's how much he stole over 10 years. Come one she's probably flushed more than that down the toilet.
Rocketta is online now  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 05:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,315
                     
There's a show? Why do people care so much about these two marginally talented people. We actually have to endure one of them in Winnipeg right now and its treated like the second coming.

You have to answer for Santino, Carlo.
disposablehero is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
It was a special NBC Dateline where they spent the whole hour talking to them. I turned but I was hoping a fan or hater, I don't care which, could clue me in to the hilights.
Rocketta is online now  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: What's it to ya, bub?
Posts: 2,981
                     
Most of these Hollywood unions are fakes aimed at putting their names out there. I mean look at this one. How much more famous are they after "going public" with their "romance?"

That Ashton Kutcher-Demi Moore thing is the same thing. All of these are career moves. I thought ya'll knew that.

The WTAworld Quote Hall of Fame (recent entries):
"All this year Kim has been have catwalk draws ..." - leslie, on Kim Clijsters' easy draws in 2003
"I wanna see Anna, I bet I could tape that ass" - SerenaSlam, on fan perception of Anna K.
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 18th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Miss Thang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Eric Snow's house
Posts: 1,632
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusRock
Most of these Hollywood unions are fakes aimed at putting their names out there. I mean look at this one. How much more famous are they after "going public" with their "romance?"

That Ashton Kutcher-Demi Moore thing is the same thing. All of these are career moves. I thought ya'll knew that.
Preach!! Miss Demi start lettin this dude slay her 40 yr old ass JUST WHEN SHE GOTS A MOVIE COMIN OUT. I caught the end of that mess last night when JLo was makin the rice and beans. Kee-kee
Miss Thang is offline  
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2003, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
 
Rocketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 35,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusRock
That Ashton Kutcher-Demi Moore thing is the same thing. All of these are career moves. I thought ya'll knew that.
Yeah but at least there are not a bizzillion pictures of them kissing like they are sooooo in love.

I totally see that as a hollywood pairing of people having fun. You see Bruce (Go head Bruce) doesn't let that 25 year old hang out with his kids in public without him being close by.
Rocketta is online now  
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2003, 03:42 AM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 19,008
                     
It's just over the top to me. Ben and Jen kissing in photos, ben taking jen's panties off in a video, ben and jen on the red carpet, ben and jen on entertainment tonight, ben and jen does a movie, ben loves jen movie special.

I am tired of this couple, and saw previews of this interview and turned it right away. Jen is one smart cookie though, she knows how to get ahead.She dropped her husband, then she went from Tommy Mottola(who gave her a record deal), to Puff daddy(who gave her street cred), to Chris(who was a smokescreen for the big picture), to Ben(someone who can give her name more star power).

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if we will ever see the ALLEGED porno video that she went to court over. Suge said he has the goods on jlo before she was this superstar. I guess Jenny aint from the block, but use to be on the block if ya know what I mean. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
I'll say this in public once. I miss serena so much. Fed is my favorite player but no one does it like her.

harloo is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Miss Thang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Eric Snow's house
Posts: 1,632
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDiva
lol! rice and beans...mmmmmmmm
Chile u shoulda seen the meal JLo done cooked up. It was all fried and greasy and not one damn vegetable on the damn plate. I bet spanish peeps were like wtf? kee-kee
Miss Thang is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Miss Thang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Eric Snow's house
Posts: 1,632
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo
It's just over the top to me. Ben and Jen kissing in photos, ben taking jen's panties off in a video, ben and jen on the red carpet, ben and jen on entertainment tonight, ben and jen does a movie, ben loves jen movie special.

I am tired of this couple, and saw previews of this interview and turned it right away. Jen is one smart cookie though, she knows how to get ahead.She dropped her husband, then she went from Tommy Mottola(who gave her a record deal), to Puff daddy(who gave her street cred), to Chris(who was a smokescreen for the big picture), to Ben(someone who can give her name more star power).

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if we will ever see the ALLEGED porno video that she went to court over. Suge said he has the goods on jlo before she was this superstar. I guess Jenny aint from the block, but use to be on the block if ya know what I mean. LOL
Preach girl! JLo has pimped her game to the fullest and I can't hate on her for blowin up but she kinda act like Tommy and Puffy didn't even help her.
Miss Thang is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Senior Member
 
brickhousesupporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: it is all about location
Posts: 15,728
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Thang
Chile u shoulda seen the meal JLo done cooked up. It was all fried and greasy and not one damn vegetable on the damn plate. I bet spanish peeps were like wtf? kee-kee

And she burnt the chicken....I was like you can tell that she does not cook often.

I am not conceited, I am just convinced
brickhousesupporter is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome