Im Going Away!!! - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
Im Going Away!!!

i would just like to say im going away on a booze fest for a week from tomorrow so if u dont see me posting dont panic

i would just like to add.....

1) flirt with Cari at ur own risk, cos if i see it when i come back, oh its on
2) the champagne room/say something/pseudo lesbian party posters try and find jesus by the time i get back
3) Dick Riley: plz find some dick so u can stop insulting everybody

have a good time and hopefully i wont be dead of alcohol poisoning when i get back

ciao
SJW is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Shuji Shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Planet Venus
Posts: 12,065
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaJWilliams
i would just like to say im going away on a booze fest for a week from tomorrow so if u dont see me posting dont panic

i would just like to add.....

1) flirt with Cari at ur own risk, cos if i see it when i come back, oh its on
2) the champagne room/say something/pseudo lesbian party posters try and find jesus by the time i get back
3) Dick Riley: plz find some dick so u can stop insulting everybody

have a good time and hopefully i wont be dead of alcohol poisoning when i get back

ciao
...you know I love you too

*faints* How oh how will i ever survuvve without you

p.s. dick is so easy to come by. it's the ones over 11 inches that are hard to find

I'll miss you though......enjoy your trip. Just make sure you keep your bitch cari on a lead . She's been fucking with my mens as of late .

Official Earl Of The Royal Court


Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Dava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pau-Pau-Pau-Pau-La-La-La!
Posts: 17,733
                     
Well Im away to!

WTA TOUR
ELENA DEMENTIEVA
KIM CLIJSTERS
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA


THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline  
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
i cant control cari unless its in the bedroom. sorry

anyways....i just hope that she doesnt get it on with too many ppl while im away

yea you know i love u dick
SJW is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:51 PM
In my new place!!
 
Mase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The Old VA
Posts: 23,113
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaJWilliams
i cant control cari unless its in the bedroom. sorry

anyways....i just hope that she doesnt get it on with too many ppl while im away

yea you know i love u dick
Awwww have a safe trip, dont you play around too much while your gone..

Dont worry, Ill take care of Cari babe

Come back EVENTUALLY Cappy!! Ok this clearly was written back in a day when I still had faith..


Mase is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
Mase thats what im afraid of

be gentle with her i dont want her broken when i come back
SJW is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Belgium
Posts: 6,834
                     
Miss you baby!

N N




~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: hotlanta
Posts: 245
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaJWilliams
Mase thats what im afraid of

be gentle with her i dont want her broken when i come back

oo gzzzz

i wish u would take her wit ya... then i could really have some fun....

soooooo long.......
carisbro is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:02 PM
In my new place!!
 
Mase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The Old VA
Posts: 23,113
                     
Now you know I wouldnt do anything to her that you and I havent already done!! :-)

Be safe, have fun!

Come back EVENTUALLY Cappy!! Ok this clearly was written back in a day when I still had faith..


Mase is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
Miss you baby!
i know!

ill miss our battles on wtaworld then us being best friends off it
SJW is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by carisbro
oo gzzzz

i wish u would take her wit ya... then i could really have some fun....

soooooo long.......
i wish she was coming
SJW is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:08 PM
country flag vs1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: 15 hours via JFK!!!
Posts: 7,259
                     
Have fun Babygirl!!!

Have a drink for me as well!!!

Little darlin'

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out


SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!


OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
will do baby
SJW is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Cariaoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Hustler University
Posts: 21,802
                     
oh gosh, my bitch is leaving me. hey... I get to fool around with no supervision... hell yeah!

I wish I was cumin' I mean comin' with you babe! Have fun on your trip. And if you cheat on me, I will find out... *gets out GPS locator* :maniacal laughter:

I think I'll be safe with Mase and don't worry, Dick, I get plenty of that...

and babe, us findin' Jesus while you're away is like trying to find a virgin in the top ten.

Williams x2 Clijsters Golovin Ivanovic Li Jackson
Federer Blake Fish Roddick Grosjean Bryans x2

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
country flag SJW
Senior Member
 
SJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Allez
Posts: 11,016
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariosity
oh gosh, my bitch is leaving me. hey... I get to fool around with no supervision... hell yeah!

I wish I was cumin' I mean comin' with you babe! Have fun on your trip. And if you cheat on me, I will find out... *gets out GPS locator* :maniacal laughter:

I think I'll be safe with Mase and don't worry, Dick, I get plenty of that...

and babe, us findin' Jesus while you're away is like trying to find a virgin in the top ten.
i dont want to leave now....ur telling me u ARE gonna cheat on me

Mase....every step u take......every innuendo u make....ill be watching you
SJW is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome