I don't really fancy clubbing so I never really had that experience (though I did it use once when I shagged this bloke in a pub toilet) but I use Poppers often during sex coz it really does help.
WHAT ARE POPPERS?
* "Poppers" is the popular name for various alkyl nitrites, including isobutyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, and amyl nitrite.
* Doctors used to prescribe amyl nitrite for heart patients in capsules that were broken or "popped" to release vapors.
* Amyl nitrite is made and sold illegally, but most poppers are isobutyl nitrite or butyl nitrite sold in small brown bottles as "video head cleaner," "room deodorizer," or "leather cleaner."
* The exact contents of these products are not known, and they are not safety tested.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS?
* Poppers are used by sniffing the vapors from an open bottle. The effects are felt within a few seconds and last for 1-2 minutes.
* Poppers cause muscles around blood vessels to relax, making your heart speed up to pump more blood. Oxygen-rich blood reaching the brain produces a "rush" sensation.
* Because poppers cause muscles in the anus and vagina to relax, they are often used during sex.