You know what really grinds my gears? - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #706 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:27 PM
country flag RVD
Senior Member
 
RVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 31,647
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Door to door religious solicitors.
STOP DISTURBING MY PEACE!!

Do I have to replace the hummingbird feeder with an A 5 foot upside-down cross for you to get the message?!
Stop coming to my door at all hours of the day!
And stop sending that old woman with one foot in the grave, after I've already emphatically stated that I'm not religious and not interested!
Jeez!!

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - Malcolm X
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #707 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 117,797
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

I know this is really nasty ! But I think everyone in here has had this happen at least once in their lives...

When you're taking a dump and you just can't squeeze out the last bit. You're about 90% done and it breaks off right towards the end and you have to scoop out the rest with a half a roll of freaking toilet paper

Sorry, but that really grinds my gears...literally
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #708 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Blu€'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: King's Landing
Posts: 7,030
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
I know this is really nasty ! But I think everyone in here has had this happen at least once in their lives...

When you're taking a dump and you just can't squeeze out the last bit. You're about 90% done and it breaks off right towards the end and you have to scoop out the rest with a half a roll of freaking toilet paper

Sorry, but that really grinds my gears...literally
Yikes!



···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline  
post #709 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
hurricanejeanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 10,267
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

When random people on the internet ask why women are sensitive about their weight.

victoria azarenka
viva lindsay
freepova
hurricanejeanne is offline  
post #710 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Super Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,230
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Door to door religious solicitors.
STOP DISTURBING MY PEACE!!

Do I have to replace the hummingbird feeder with an A 5 foot upside-down cross for you to get the message?!
Stop coming to my door at all hours of the day!
And stop sending that old woman with one foot in the grave, after I've already emphatically stated that I'm not religious and not interested!
Jeez!!
The Jehovah's Witnesses have even visited my workplace twice in the past few months

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Super Dave is offline  
post #711 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2014, 03:52 PM
country flag RVD
Senior Member
 
RVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 31,647
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
The Jehovah's Witnesses have even visited my workplace twice in the past few months
That's pretty brazen.
I'd never heard of that happening before.
Hopefully they're not stalking you.
That would be some frightening horror film shit right der.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - Malcolm X
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline  
post #712 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2014, 04:24 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
fufuqifuqishahah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 16,413
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Students who speak non-stop while the teacher is reviewing for test material.

Teachers who don't stop students from speaking non-stop while reviewing for test material.
let me add

Students who don't encourage teachers who don't stop students from speaking non-stop while reviewing for test material.

Live desks that your school invested in who don't encourage students who don't encourage teachers who don't stop students from speaking non-stop while reviewing for test material.

Hi-tech checkered flooring paid for by initiative of voters that don't encourage live desks that your school invested in who don't encourage students who don't encourage teachers who don't stop students from speaking non-stop while reviewing for test material.

Good witches ostracized by town hall meetings who have nothing better to do with their time now that don't encourage hi-tech checkered flooring paid for by initiative of voters that don't encourage live desks that your school invested in who don't encourage students who don't encourage teachers who don't stop students from speaking non-stop while reviewing for test material.

fufuqifuqishahah is offline  
post #713 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Super Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,230
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

People who have pets and treat them like shit. Why have them, then? Oh, you need something to use your abusive personality on.

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Super Dave is offline  
post #714 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 541
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

People who stay over and leave your place in a mess. It wasn't like that when you got here, clean up!!!

People who do not put things back where they should be when theyve finished with it. You took it out of the cupboard, put it back in the cupboard - don't leave it on the floor!!

People who give no thought to disabled people in the street! I will explain. I've recently been unwell and have to use a walking stick because I can hardly walk. I'm walking along the street and you get people who are walking opposite you and will just stand there when they are opposite you. They won't be the first to move out the way, they expect you to walk around them. I'm the one with the disability, you are not. Nope, they just stand there and wait for you to walk around them When I was able to walk I used to be the first one to move out of the way if I saw someone with a stick or in a wheelchair. Perhaps it's just me and that is the norm.

Blamers. Those who do not accept responsibility for their actions.
Asus is offline  
post #715 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Super Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,230
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Bad spellers.

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Super Dave is offline  
post #716 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Mahogany Pluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Juraisei
Posts: 8,016
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

People who kiss their dogs on the lips.
What the frick...?

Veesus Williams, Sister Serena Jamaica Price, and Petra
Mahogany Pluto is offline  
post #717 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2014, 05:00 PM
country flag RVD
Senior Member
 
RVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 31,647
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus View Post
People who stay over and leave your place in a mess. It wasn't like that when you got here, clean up!!!

People who do not put things back where they should be when theyve finished with it. You took it out of the cupboard, put it back in the cupboard - don't leave it on the floor!!

People who give no thought to disabled people in the street! I will explain. I've recently been unwell and have to use a walking stick because I can hardly walk. I'm walking along the street and you get people who are walking opposite you and will just stand there when they are opposite you. They won't be the first to move out the way, they expect you to walk around them. I'm the one with the disability, you are not. Nope, they just stand there and wait for you to walk around them When I was able to walk I used to be the first one to move out of the way if I saw someone with a stick or in a wheelchair. Perhaps it's just me and that is the norm.

Blamers. Those who do not accept responsibility for their actions.
I feel your pain, and noticed over the years how this has gotten even worse than what you've described. I've witnessed people with disabilities harassed and abused while taking public transportation...BY THE DRIVERS AND CIVIC WORKERS!!
It's gotten real ugly out here, and it's a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
People who kiss their dogs on the lips.
What the frick...?
OMG YES!
Doggie has just finished licking it's own ass and owner is French kissing it. WTF!?

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - Malcolm X
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline  
post #718 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2014, 06:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Queen Vika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Queen Nikolaj's Palace
Posts: 4,763
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

When airlines give really random stopovers. For example, on my return from Seoul, i will be stopping over in Vladivostok, one of the most polluted and boring cities in Russia, where i will stay for 26 hours. This just doesn't seem possible

Justice for Maria
Queen Vika is offline  
post #719 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Young Body, Old Soul
 
Skinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,821
                     
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

When i finally start getting decent scores in bowling, I Badly injure my finger

“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly."

Aga|VikaII|Robson|Kvitova II|Safina|Safarova|Bencic|Gavrilova|
Skinz is offline  
post #720 of 795 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Shadowcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 51,120
                     
My bloody clinical manager keeps putting me at different places!!! Grrr!!!


Vera Zvonareva • Petra Cetkovská • Vera Dushevina • Magda Linette • Timea Bacsinszky

"Never let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big."

TUMBLR
Shadowcat is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome