Yeah IMO that is very
f**ked up! But of course only nutters think that there are "conspiracies."
On a tangent, I wonder why more women in the US who use birth-control don't opt for injections.
The Shot (Depo-Provera)
* Cost $30-$75 every 3 months, plus exam Cost
* What it is An injectable method of birth control that contains progestin and is prescription only
* How it works The hormone prevents ovulation, thickens cervical mucus, and alters the uterine lining.
* Who it's for Breastfeeding moms who don't want to get pregnant for 2-3 years; those who can't take estrogen.
* Downside Irregular bleeding may result. Can also cause temporary bone thinning; discuss this with your doctor if you're at risk for osteoporosis.
* Use it without fail, and it's 99.9 percent effective. If you're late for a shot, that number falls to 97 percent.