I have a crush on doomsday - Page 18 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #256 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
21 and counting.
 
donellcarey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 7,036
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

That is SO CUTE Juju bean

You've been punished by not stepping into the Sanctuary till this mess is over
donellcarey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #257 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
OK, say it then.

But I believe that the twin is A. Or maybe CeCe Drake. We know that the boss is a female.
A third A is revealed in the finale of course (we already knew it I guess, it's the trend) and Marlene the waitress is back for the finale.
In the spoilers, they said who Marlene was , so it was easier to find the gif :



and the thing is that Aria actually complimented Ezra on his eyes

+ the song playing when Ezra is with Aria refers to the eyes "fresh pair of eyes" (even the lyrics refer to a black hoodie of disguise lmmmmaooo, and no sadly it's not me who found this ~hint ~~~)
+ Aria being Daisy and Ezra teaching in class The Great Gatsby + his last name is actually Fitzgerald
+ the poster in the Halloween episode

+ Ezra very fishy in that episode

I bet you will disagree but in PLL, it's never "in your face"... maybe Aria killed Ali or her twin , and Ezra is gonna take the fall for her ... or something, I don't know, but I think the fact they are mentioning the Great Gatsby is not that random. IDK.

So I think he might be the third A , maybe the boss A's right hand man.

I actually think the boss A is Ali, and her twin was killed.
Aria's discussion with Ali was weird "Do I look dead ?"

EDIT : Actually I was not aware of this :

Quote:
“do you see A?”- Aria
“everywhere i turn. you all do. im surprised spencer hasn’t figured it out.”- Ali
Basically "i turn" = twin ? "you all do" = each of you have your own A ? (Hanna=Mona, Spencer=Toby, Aria=Ezra or Byron, Emily=Maya or Paige or Ali herself)

Quote:
Yes, I betrayed Sisterenka.
Lordrena will judge you for that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Dead @ this edit
omg Dumbsday using gifs



and dead @the random Ted mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.

Last edited by debby; Jan 30th, 2013 at 03:23 PM.
debby is offline  
post #258 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,159
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
A third A is revealed in the finale of course (we already knew it I guess, it's the trend) and Marlene the waitress is back for the finale.
In the spoilers, they said who Marlene was , so it was easier to find the gif :



and the thing is that Aria actually complimented Ezra on his eyes

+ the song playing when Ezra is with Aria refers to the eyes "fresh pair of eyes" (even the lyrics refer to a black hoodie of disguise lmmmmaooo, and no sadly it's not me who found this ~hint ~~~)
+ Aria being Daisy and Ezra teaching in class The Great Gatsby + his last name is actually Fitzgerald
+ the poster in the Halloween episode

+ Ezra very fishy in that episode
They all have pretty eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
I bet you will disagree but in PLL, it's never "in your face"... maybe Aria killed Ali or her twin , and Ezra is gonna take the fall for her ... or something, I don't know, but I think the fact they are mentioning the Great Gatsby is not that random. IDK.
No, I believe that the writer are trying to distract us with those details, like that lime or Great Gatsby, Black swan... We are missing the obvious things. Toby and Mona both had a reason to hate Ali and the liars and we knew about those reasons, but they made us believe it was someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
So I think he might be the third A , maybe the boss A's right hand man.

I actually think the boss A is Ali, and her twin was killed.
Aria's discussion with Ali was weird "Do I look dead ?"

EDIT : Actually I was not aware of this :
Quote:
Basically "i turn" = twin ? "you all do" = each of you have your own A ? (Hanna=Mona, Spencer=Toby, Aria=Ezra or Byron, Emily=Maya or Paige or Ali herself)
It was about Toby:

Cajka is offline  
post #259 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
@ you guys doing some research over A. Debby just gave me headache.

There is no A.

doomsday is offline  
post #260 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 49,013
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
That is SO CUTE Juju bean

You've been punished by not stepping into the Sanctuary till this mess is over
LC, how you gonna ban me from Sarin Slam?



█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
post #261 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,159
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
@ you guys doing some research over A. Debby just gave me headache.

There is no A.

There is A. And it must be someone from this board, like A.K.B.
Cajka is offline  
post #262 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 49,013
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
There is A. And it must be someone from this board, like A.K.B.

I can see Akil doing some shit like that too.


█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
post #263 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
There is A. And it must be someone from this board, like A.K.B.
doomsday is offline  
post #264 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
*Catches this before you edit it*

Yes, your hands did touch that basura. I forgive you though.
They didn't, I swear you make me say things I don't even think.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
omg Dumbsday using gifs

I know right. I just copied LBV's GIF.
doomsday is offline  
post #265 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:03 AM
21 and counting.
 
donellcarey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 7,036
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
LC, how you gonna ban me from Sarin Slam?

donellcarey is offline  
post #266 of 318 (permalink) Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 49,013
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I swear you make me say things I don't even think.





█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
post #267 of 318 (permalink) Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Are you about to stab him or something?

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #268 of 318 (permalink) Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post

The Doctor

Since we can post flawless gifs




Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.
debby is offline  
post #269 of 318 (permalink) Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,159
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Haven is such a stupid show.
Cajka is offline  
post #270 of 318 (permalink) Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Haven is such a stupid show.
You know it?
I love it, I don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.
debby is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome