Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Lol I'm a flop? Ok ok ok.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 53,150
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I don't care about her dating life. I just find it depressing and annoying that she serial dates all these guys, gets dumped and then writes these shabby songs to get back at them instead of thinking "Gee, I can't have a relationship for more than three months OR think of something to write about other than my sad-assed, failed relationships. Maybe it IS me."
Max has spoken .

It could run deeper than just sluttiness though. Some people are really addicted to relationships and confuse liking the idea of love with actually being in love. That's what my sister is like - can't be without someone. And they'll do anything to get it no matter who they step on along the way. My Mother and I got deleted off her FB and she changed her cellphone # on us for questioning her .

Last edited by Lord Choc Ice; Nov 20th, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #48 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,278
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

I was hoping it was a joke with a punchline.

There's a gag-worthy article in the Delta Airlines magazine this month that she's this sweet innocent, etc. Really awful. I defaced her photos in the magazine and wrote obscene things about her in the margins. One step at a time! I can't remember the last time I saw some of the words I wrote in print.

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #49 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 53,150
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Oh and you can't just blame Taylor either I suppose. I don't know about the bearding thing, but these guys are stupid enough to date her as well when they'd know what she's like and that she'll try to embarrass them once the relationship is over .

The men she dates are just as bad as her to be fair.
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #50 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I don't care about her dating life. I just find it depressing and annoying that she serial dates all these guys, gets dumped and then writes these shabby songs to get back at them instead of thinking "Gee, I can't have a relationship for more than three months OR think of something to write about other than my sad-assed, failed relationships. Maybe it IS me."
That's one bigoted way of seeing things, I guess.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #51 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

LMAO now dating people is being seen as bad!?

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #52 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennisation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,628
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
LMAO now dating people is being seen as bad!?
No, but when you're a celebrity and supposedly a role model for millions of young girls out there, you're bound to be scrutinized by your behavior and it's just something they have to accept that comes with fame. The bad part isn't even about that, it's the fact that she goes through these relationships like doing a drive thru at a fast food restaurant and then complains about how awful the happy meal is afterward. It's almost like she's using relationships with different men as a way to fuel her music career, and that she frankly doesn't give a fuck about the standard of guys she dates as long as they'll give her materials to write about, which to me is self degrading. The biggest problem I have is that people and the media buy into her whole country girl next door image because she masks her true image well by presenting herself conservatively in public.
Tennisation is offline  
post #53 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
No, but when you're a celebrity and supposedly a role model for millions of young girls out there, you're bound to be scrutinized by your behavior and it's just something they have to accept that comes with fame. The bad part isn't even about that, it's the fact that she goes through these relationships like doing a drive thru at a fast food restaurant and then complains how awful the meal is afterward. It's almost like she's using relationships with different men as a way to fuel her music career, and that she frankly doesn't give a fuck about the standard of guys she dates as long as they'll give her materials to write about, which to me is self degrading. The biggest problem I have is that people and the media buy into her whole country girl next door image because she masks her true image well by presenting herself conservatively in public.
NO.

You're not a bad role model if you just happen to date a lot, like WTF!?
Also singers use all different material for their songs, singing about your dead mom to strangers for money and fame seems just as degrading IMHO, still if is good music I would listen to it.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #54 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 18,391
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Only 2 of my relationships have lasted for more than 3 months and I bet I had have more bfs than she Yep sexist!
Fortunately you don't get to assault our ears with shitty pop songs about how all these guys break her heart. Taylor has done this once, twice, thrice, on and on and on. Taylor can date whomever she wants. But excuse us if we get tired of her millionth breakup song about how all the guys she dates (for about a month each) are horrible to her.

Then it gets worse when she tries to portray a wholesome, wonderful image like posing for the NOH8 campaign, when one of her million breakup songs is about telling people her old boyfriend is gay to get revenge. What wholesome hypocrisy.
dybbuk is offline  
post #55 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Flavia P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 3,484
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

If Taylor wants to fake date gay and/or bisexual men for financial and/or popularity purposes, I see no issue with it. It's not like she's having unprotected sex with 20 different guys a month. Yes, her songs are annoying and repetitive, but she can't sing anyway, so I don't pay it attention. It's really just all entertainment and part of the game.

Don't Wanna Be An American Idiot.
Flavia P. is offline  
post #56 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Fortunately you don't get to assault our ears with shitty pop songs about how all these guys break her heart. Taylor has done this once, twice, thrice, on and on and on. Taylor can date whomever she wants. But excuse us if we get tired of her millionth breakup song about how all the guys she dates (for about a month each) are horrible to her.

Then it gets worse when she tries to portray a wholesome, wonderful image like posing for the NOH8 campaign, when one of her million breakup songs is about telling people her old boyfriend is gay to get revenge. What wholesome hypocrisy.
Calling her a hooker = getting tired of her love life

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #57 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:46 AM
Senior Member
 
moby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 14,403
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Fortunately you don't get to assault our ears with shitty pop songs about how all these guys break her heart. Taylor has done this once, twice, thrice, on and on and on. Taylor can date whomever she wants. But excuse us if we get tired of her millionth breakup song about how all the guys she dates (for about a month each) are horrible to her.
I would even let this slide if those songs had musical merit.

A single flow'r he sent me, since we met./All tenderly his messenger he chose;
Deep-hearted, pure, with scented dew still wet - One perfect rose.
I knew the language of the floweret;/'My fragile leaves,' it said, 'his heart enclose.'
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline  
post #58 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:42 AM
country flag JN
Senior Member
 
JN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicity, mayne
Posts: 25,740
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
NO.

You're not a bad role model if you just happen to date a lot, like WTF!?
Also singers use all different material for their songs, singing about your dead mom to strangers for money and fame seems just as degrading IMHO, still if is good music I would listen to it.
Why are you refusing to acknowledge the details of what most here are saying? You act as though you can't see them.

chanda · venus (7) · serena (21) · ana (1) · vera · na (2)

Obama Derangement Syndrome is one of many Scourges Destroying Society.
Have pity for and hug the tormented, today.
JN is offline  
post #59 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Why are you refusing to acknowledge the details of what most here are saying? You act as though you can't see them.
I act like it is not ok to call a girl a hooker because she has had many bfs and makes songs about the break ups.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #60 of 336 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennisation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,628
                     
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
I act like it is not ok to call a girl a hooker because she has had many bfs and makes songs about the break ups.
No one called her a hooker, we were just making comparisons
Tennisation is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome