Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 29 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #421 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Flawless
 
VeeJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,914
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
so like, i was totally crept on yesterday night right after my friend and i parted ways.

at first it seemed so innocent. He was a bit lost and didn't know which way to head to get to a certain platform at the station i was at, so i directed him. we just so happened to be headed towards the same platform and he began asking questions, like where am i from and really innocent questions like that. I was just like oh okay he just wants to small talk, there's no harm in that.

but then he was like, "do you go to oxford street" (where gay clubs are) and that's when I was like getting scared but i tried not to think too much of it so i just answered him truthfully and was like yes. and then he began asking me stuff like, if i liked boys, if i'm into brown guys, if i liked big or small dicks, if i lived alone, if i had a bf and all.

he kept pressing on even though i tried getting away and not answering, so i just got on my phone and called a friend and that's when he left me alone and walked away.

in hindsight i really could've gotten like stabbed or kidnapped or raped some shit even tho the platform i was on was pretty packed.

i really should've just screamed GET AWAY FROM ME and caused a big scene or instead of staying so calm or something.


gorl you almost got twinknapped!!!!!!!

Jelena Jankovic
- She used to know how to play tennis...
Jumping over career opportunities since 2006...
As her fans watch in awe at her ability to fuck that up...

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #422 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
I never got the whole "Liking straight guys" thing. I think they are super hot yeah. And they even love attention and flirt but I don't get all bent up on something I cant have and no I won't get. I can usually get them to feel uncomfortbale an dthey will slowly die down and if they dont, they are a closest case and I make out with them. All in a nights work
I didn't know you had to get it, I'm just sharing here.
And anyways IDK if they're str8, they just tell me they are, sometimes I don't even care, they are hot and if I'm in the mood we have sex and that's all, I don't want a relationship with someone who claims is str8.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #423 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Flawless
 
VeeJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,914
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
I didn't know you had to get it, I'm just sharing here.
And anyways IDK if they're str8, they just tell me they are, sometimes I don't even care, they are hot and if I'm in the mood we have sex and that's all, I don't want a relationship with someone who claims is str8.
Don't be bitchy. And I totally agree with your last statement.

Jelena Jankovic
- She used to know how to play tennis...
Jumping over career opportunities since 2006...
As her fans watch in awe at her ability to fuck that up...

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now  
post #424 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,640
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post


gorl you almost got twinknapped!!!!!!!
i know i was so scared, i thought i was going to die

sharapova barty dokic duval hingis lisicki pliskovas robson venus
Steven. is offline  
post #425 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,164
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
I didn't know you had to get it, I'm just sharing here.
And anyways IDK if they're str8, they just tell me they are, sometimes I don't even care, they are hot and if I'm in the mood we have sex and that's all, I don't want a relationship with someone who claims is str8.
Sometimes even when people are opened about their sexuality it doesn't help. My friend spent like a year suffering when she fell in love with a gay guy. The worst thing is that he told her that he would totally be with her if he was straight. She spent months and months thinking about the ways to make him like women. I still get exhausted when I think about those endless conversations I had with her back then.
Cajka is offline  
post #426 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
Flawless
 
VeeJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,914
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Sometimes even when people are opened about their sexuality it doesn't help. My friend spent like a year suffering when she fell in love with a gay guy. The worst thing is that he told her that he would totally be with her if he was straight. She spent months and months thinking about the ways to make him like women. I still get exhausted when I think about those endless conversations I had with her back then.
What the actual fuck? Girl is crazy

Jelena Jankovic
- She used to know how to play tennis...
Jumping over career opportunities since 2006...
As her fans watch in awe at her ability to fuck that up...

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now  
post #427 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Flawless
 
VeeJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,914
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i know i was so scared, i thought i was going to die
You totally need to carry some pepper spray or something

Jelena Jankovic
- She used to know how to play tennis...
Jumping over career opportunities since 2006...
As her fans watch in awe at her ability to fuck that up...

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now  
post #428 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,164
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
What the actual fuck? Girl is crazy
She has her relationships issues. First she was with a guy who was abusing her, mentally and physically, then she fell in love with a gay guy. After that, she found a bf, some Polish student who was on phd studies in Serbia. He hated Serbs, Serbia, he was insulting her parents, brother, friends... Now she's single and it's really better that way until she finds a way to deal with her issues.

Btw, I have nothing against Poles or anyone, this is just a very strange love story I had to witness.
Cajka is offline  
post #429 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,307
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
so like, i was totally crept on yesterday night right after my friend and i parted ways.

at first it seemed so innocent. He was a bit lost and didn't know which way to head to get to a certain platform at the station i was at, so i directed him. we just so happened to be headed towards the same platform and he began asking questions, like where am i from and really innocent questions like that. I was just like oh okay he just wants to small talk, there's no harm in that.

but then he was like, "do you go to oxford street" (where gay clubs are) and that's when I was like getting scared but i tried not to think too much of it so i just answered him truthfully and was like yes. and then he began asking me stuff like, if i liked boys, if i'm into brown guys, if i liked big or small dicks, if i lived alone, if i had a bf and all.

he kept pressing on even though i tried getting away and not answering, so i just got on my phone and called a friend and that's when he left me alone and walked away.

in hindsight i really could've gotten like stabbed or kidnapped or raped some shit even tho the platform i was on was pretty packed.

i really should've just screamed GET AWAY FROM ME and caused a big scene or instead of staying so calm or something.
I think getting trolled is a lot different than an attempt at murder/kidnapped, but that's so off putting.

I've tried to teach myself to not engage with strangers, because something like this would creep me out to no end, but I can't help, but answer anyone who may ask me a question haha
Womp Up The Jamz is offline  
post #430 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:31 AM
#claypova
 
Shafanovic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18,864
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Steven. Mess



Shafanovic. is offline  
post #431 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,640
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
You totally need to carry some pepper spray or something
it's weird becasue i only get crept on by heaps older people and never my age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
I think getting trolled is a lot different than an attempt at murder/kidnapped, but that's so off putting.

I've tried to teach myself to not engage with strangers, because something like this would creep me out to no end, but I can't help, but answer anyone who may ask me a question haha
i didn't actually think he was going to kill or kidnap me but i was scared at the time!!

sharapova barty dokic duval hingis lisicki pliskovas robson venus
Steven. is offline  
post #432 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Flawless
 
VeeJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,914
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Gorls, my pussy has been flourishing this week. Everything has just been going so well. Between work, tennis, boys, friends. It was all harmonious. Friday night is when it peaked and it was delicious.

Jelena Jankovic
- She used to know how to play tennis...
Jumping over career opportunities since 2006...
As her fans watch in awe at her ability to fuck that up...

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now  
post #433 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Sometimes even when people are opened about their sexuality it doesn't help. My friend spent like a year suffering when she fell in love with a gay guy. The worst thing is that he told her that he would totally be with her if he was straight. She spent months and months thinking about the ways to make him like women. I still get exhausted when I think about those endless conversations I had with her back then.
I feel for her.

When I was 19 a friend of mine said she had feelings for me, at that time I wasn't fully out, I obvs told her it wasn't mutual because I was gay after hearing this she went on a state of shock and rans off, I decided the best was to let her be for a while so I didn't try to chase her, later that day I went home check my new emails and I find a never ending rant email letter from my friend telling me how all things were my fault and that she hates me and stuff, she also threatened me to out me to all our mutual friends (which she did, cost me some "friendships") etc etc etc Anyways so after that (I didn't even reply btw) I cut all contact with her, months passed everything went normal and a friend asks me if this girl has had any contact with me I said not obvs and to my shock she tells me she is been trying to "get back" at me all this months plotting scenarios where she can make me get humiliated publicly I literally loled kind of like a nervous lol though then I realized this girl is crazed and since then tried to avoid places when I know she'll be, I heard she is engaged now so good for her but seriously the girl is freaking insane, I honestly don't think she was in love with, I guess she just felt humiliated because I'm such a flirt, specially with women so she prolly thought I was hitting on her since we only had met some months before the incident during some party.....anyway wow this came out much longer than I wanted it to be LOL

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #434 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,977
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
Gorls, my pussy has been flourishing this week. Everything has just been going so well. Between work, tennis, boys, friends. It was all harmonious. Friday night is when it peaked and it was delicious.
LOL. No sex for me this weekend.

LEGEND. Nicole. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline  
post #435 of 910 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM
.
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 49,014
                     
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
I feel for her.

When I was 19 a friend of mine said she had feelings for me, at that time I wasn't fully out, I obvs told her it wasn't mutual because I was gay after hearing this she went on a state of shock and rans off, I decided the best was to let her be for a while so I didn't try to chase her, later that day I went home check my new emails and I find a never ending rant email letter from my friend telling me how all things were my fault and that she hates me and stuff, she also threatened me to out me to all our mutual friends (which she did, cost me some "friendships") etc etc etc Anyways so after that (I didn't even reply btw) I cut all contact with her, months passed everything went normal and a friend asks me if this girl has had any contact with me I said not obvs and to my shock she tells me she is been trying to "get back" at me all this months plotting scenarios where she can make me get humiliated publicly I literally loled kind of like a nervous lol though then I realized this girl is crazed and since then tried to avoid places when I know she'll be, I heard she is engaged now so good for her but seriously the girl is freaking insane, I honestly don't think she was in love with, I guess she just felt humiliated because I'm such a flirt, specially with women so she prolly thought I was hitting on her since we only had met some months before the incident during some party.....anyway wow this came out much longer than I wanted it to be LOL
That is one long ass sentence, Matias


█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome