Coming out... - Page 5 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12,202
                     
Re: Coming out...

First love, bringing back the memories
Just go for it, if the feelings are there who cares bout time limits.

Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
First love, bringing back the memories
Just go for it, if the feelings are there who cares bout time limits.
yeah as if there were rules for relationships to respect

have you heard of the 3rd or 5th date rule or some bs like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.
debby is offline  
post #63 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12,202
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
yeah as if there were rules for relationships to respect

have you heard of the 3rd or 5th date rule or some bs like that?
A lot of my friends follow rules like that and it's put a dampener on a lot of their relationships...if they just had have went with their feelings.

Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline  
post #64 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
A lot of my friends follow rules like that and it's put a dampener on a lot of their relationships...if they just had have went with their feelings.
What happened ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.
debby is offline  
post #65 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12,202
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
What happened ?

No big story just a lot of friends who were seeing guys they liked limited the amount of texts they sent, time's they seen them, how nice they were to them. All that BS and slowly but surely what could have been a good relationship went down the drain.

Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline  
post #66 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,679
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post

No big story just a lot of friends who were seeing guys they liked limited the amount of texts they sent, time's they seen them, how nice they were to them. All that BS and slowly but surely what could have been a good relationship went down the drain.
Many friends told me to follow the dude if he was escaping me, but to escape him if he was following me. Stupid rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vika's only chance after those 2 df's was to bump Maria at the changeover and fall on her. Full weight on top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
In this day n age having boobs doesnt make you a woman. I still believe you are a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Career View Post
Did you see that final? Mirnyi was absolutely useless, paralyzed by nerves and he kept feeding Bryan easy volleys with his BH return. Robson played a very good first set but became equally useless after that. So basically it was Murray vs Azarenka, and Vika won believe it or not.
debby is offline  
post #67 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,420
                     
Re: Coming out...

Adorable.
Reptilia is offline  
post #68 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,378
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
That's a cute story, whatever you're feeling right now is absolutely normal. I'm sure sex is coming up in the near future, possibly days to weeks (actually minutes to hours in the gay world). Whatever you do just make sure to be safe and use condoms.
No, it's not He's hot and I definitely would(some day), but I'm just not ready You're just trying to scare me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
It's called a crush, it's 100% normal and it's very cute
Yhank you Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
Awww That's really sweet. I say go and have some fun!
I'll try
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
omg the cuteness in this post just made my day
This post made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post


I dont have experience, but its obvious u like each other.
Btw, did you know he was gay?
Absolutely no idea! It was such a huge surprise for me. But when I think about it, there were some hints. For example, when we went out he told me "You look really nice" and he was watching me during practice. I kinda ignored those things. But I'm still not sure about his sexuality, he could be bi or something Anyway, I'll probably find out later this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfb View Post
I know me too
Fighterpova is offline  
post #69 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 975
                     
Re: Coming out...

One of the cutest things I've ever read Really happy for you.
borrowedheaven is offline  
post #70 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,378
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
That's so adorable just follow your heart, and you'll know how fast or slow to go. And have fun with it
Thanks But I think I have to follow my head(for now), because if I were to follow my heart/hormones, I'd probably rip his shirt off, lick his abs and probably do a bunch of other things that aren't appropriate mentioning on this forum So yeah, my head always wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
First love, bringing back the memories
Just go for it, if the feelings are there who cares bout time limits.
Awwww Cute post

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
yeah as if there were rules for relationships to respect

have you heard of the 3rd or 5th date rule or some bs like that?
I agree with jameshazza. 'Rules' like that in a relationship are just BS. Like certain amount of texts, dates and playing hard to get. I imagine it gets very tiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Adorable.
I know you hate me, so it means a lot that you actually replied here and made a nice post

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
One of the cutest things I've ever read Really happy for you.
Thanks!
Fighterpova is offline  
post #71 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,378
                     
Re: Coming out...

People on TF are really nice (outside of GM )
Fighterpova is offline  
post #72 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
wales1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,410
                     
Re: Coming out...

14/15 I came out to close friends. Then when I was about 15 I came out to everyone. No one was shocked really. But no one had any problems either!

Well done on you, it's hard. I had a very supportive family, so my coming out wasn't all that scary. Good luck to you anyway dude!
wales1994 is offline  
post #73 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Senior Member
 
wales1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,410
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Hey, just wanted to update things since something really big happened. I'm glad I made this thread, it made me feel so much better and it's great to have such amazing friends who always support me Things have been good since and I'm still adapting.

Dunno if it's smart or not to tell everyone this, but here it goes. A couple weeks ago I met this guy at my tennis club and he is new there(he moved to my city a while ago), but he's already experienced at tennis. He's 17 and a half. He's about my height, maybe just a bit taller and has dark blond, short hair and dark blue eyes and VERY nicely built and he's very handsome. I saw him playing earlier that day and he was really good. Instantly I though "Wow, he's hot". So anyway, later, we were sitting in the lounge of our tennis club and I we were just having a nice convo and I was just trying to be friendly since he was new. We had a loooong convo and he was really friendly and funny. So before we went home, we exchanged phone numbers.

The next day, I had practice early in the morning and when I was done, I saw him again and he said "You were really good today, I'm impressed" and we then went to grab some ice cream and sit at a popular cafee for a bit. Last week, prior to the last day of school, we were on Skype and we were talking til 4.20 in the morning and this Sunday we went out for the first time(officially). I've known him for a very short amount of time(less than week at that point) but the more time I spent with him, the less I could control the way I felt. And we went out that night and had a blast and he walked me home since it was o his way home and then there was just a really awkward moment of silence and he looked in my eyes...my heart started pounding...he got closer to me...and then it just happened! We kissed. It was a short kiss, but I never felt like that in my life My lips were burning, my hear was pounding like crazy and I was so confused. I could barely sleep that night, I was thinking about it non-stop.

We were kinda awkward after that til yesterday and we had an awkward convo and he said that he wanted to go out again if I was up for it and I said yes. The thing is,I have no idea what's happening with me, I never felt like this about anyone, I've completely lost my appetite and all I can think about it him...Could it possibly be what I think it is???

The thing is, I told myself I'll take it slow once I came out, but now I feel like things are happening all of a sudden

What do I do, help???
WOW! I'm slightly jealous That's SUCH a cute story! I turned 18 last week, been on a total of 3 dates.... one with a creep who turned out A LOT older than he first told me. Another was a rugby build guy, took me spinning.... bought me a McFlurry. Tried it on but I pushed him away. And the other just turned out to be not my type at all. Don't know why I felt the need to say that, but I think you should definitely grab this chance. You may not be ready, but for what exactly? You could just casually see each other? Until you both feel it's time to let it progress.

In the gay world it's very rare to meet 'Mr.Rights', so never blow the chance when you have one He could just be that first crush that you remember, who made you the person you'll turn out to be later in life.

GO FOR IT DUDE!
wales1994 is offline  
post #74 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,378
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wales1994 View Post
WOW! I'm slightly jealous That's SUCH a cute story! I turned 18 last week, been on a total of 3 dates.... one with a creep who turned out A LOT older than he first told me. Another was a rugby build guy, took me spinning.... bought me a McFlurry. Tried it on but I pushed him away. And the other just turned out to be not my type at all. Don't know why I felt the need to say that, but I think you should definitely grab this chance. You may not be ready, but for what exactly? You could just casually see each other? Until you both feel it's time to let it progress.

In the gay world it's very rare to meet 'Mr.Rights', so never blow the chance when you have one He could just be that first crush that you remember, who made you the person you'll turn out to be later in life.

GO FOR IT DUDE!
THANKS DUDE
Fighterpova is offline  
post #75 of 204 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Amateur Volleyer
 
Pump-it-UP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 28,436
                     
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Hey, just wanted to update things since something really big happened. I'm glad I made this thread, it made me feel so much better and it's great to have such amazing friends who always support me Things have been good since and I'm still adapting.

Dunno if it's smart or not to tell everyone this, but here it goes. A couple weeks ago I met this guy at my tennis club and he is new there(he moved to my city a while ago), but he's already experienced at tennis. He's 17 and a half. He's about my height, maybe just a bit taller and has dark blond, short hair and dark blue eyes and VERY nicely built and he's very handsome. I saw him playing earlier that day and he was really good. Instantly I though "Wow, he's hot". So anyway, later, we were sitting in the lounge of our tennis club and I we were just having a nice convo and I was just trying to be friendly since he was new. We had a loooong convo and he was really friendly and funny. So before we went home, we exchanged phone numbers.

The next day, I had practice early in the morning and when I was done, I saw him again and he said "You were really good today, I'm impressed" and we then went to grab some ice cream and sit at a popular cafee for a bit. Last week, prior to the last day of school, we were on Skype and we were talking til 4.20 in the morning and this Sunday we went out for the first time(officially). I've known him for a very short amount of time(less than week at that point) but the more time I spent with him, the less I could control the way I felt. And we went out that night and had a blast and he walked me home since it was o his way home and then there was just a really awkward moment of silence and he looked in my eyes...my heart started pounding...he got closer to me...and then it just happened! We kissed. It was a short kiss, but I never felt like that in my life My lips were burning, my hear was pounding like crazy and I was so confused. I could barely sleep that night, I was thinking about it non-stop.

We were kinda awkward after that til yesterday and we had an awkward convo and he said that he wanted to go out again if I was up for it and I said yes. The thing is,I have no idea what's happening with me, I never felt like this about anyone, I've completely lost my appetite and all I can think about it him...Could it possibly be what I think it is???

The thing is, I told myself I'll take it slow once I came out, but now I feel like things are happening all of a sudden

What do I do, help???
Oh my goddddd, this is so adorable.

Just trust yourself and don't be scared.
Pump-it-UP is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome