So What's New? - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,406
                     
So What's New?

Haven't been on here in a while, anything good happened?

Proud fan of mugs, chokers and clowns such as...
Robson | Lisicki | Shvedova | Stosur | Pironkova | Kirilenko | Kvitova
Certinfy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:33 PM
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,875
                     
Re: So What's New?

No...but you should know that Kim was transformed to Medusa Madusah if you donīt know
SVK is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,406
                     
Re: So What's New?

Explain?

Proud fan of mugs, chokers and clowns such as...
Robson | Lisicki | Shvedova | Stosur | Pironkova | Kirilenko | Kvitova
Certinfy is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,121
                     
Re: So What's New?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Explain?
Oracene hates Clijsters
Root is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2011, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,406
                     
Re: So What's New?

Oh Lord

Proud fan of mugs, chokers and clowns such as...
Robson | Lisicki | Shvedova | Stosur | Pironkova | Kirilenko | Kvitova
Certinfy is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 51,110
                     
Re: So What's New?

Oh, and Sharapova said that her biggest goal in tennis is to win the Olympics

Daniilidou. Venus. Azarenka. Halep. Wickmayer.
Cornet. Ivanovic. Vesnina.. Vaidisova. Krajicek.
Paszek. Begu. Cirstea. Lisicki. Pavlyuchenkova.
Pironkova. Stephens. Tatishvili. McHale. Flipkens.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.

ANNA GERASIMOU-EIRINI GEORGATOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER
hellas719 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Stay slamless
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 17,577
                     
Re: So What's New?

The best match (arguably) of WTA history took place, Fran def. Sveta 16-14 in the 3rd
Dani switched to Volkl for like 2 weeks
Caro made the semis of AO playing some of her worst tennis.
Li Na made a final and we found out how she is from her interviews
Kim won
Fran entered the top 5 of the singles rankings
Off-season was boring as hell, but seemed to go pretty quick.
Sharapova is a head case.
Henin, Garbin and Stubbs retired
Kim and Kimiko said they are probably retiring at the end of the year
Greta Arn had another fairytale run at Auckland.
Marion is injured
Dulketta won their first slam.
Fed Cup was pretty average, although Russia escaped 2-0 and Myskina had some classic pics
Dokic got WC to all the Aussie events (to the distain of many posters) but she did manage to win a few rounds.
Madusa Kim and her Voodoo dance (Check the "Serena? thread )
Plus more i cant remember

Carol. Empress. Vika. P3tra. Garbine. Dasha. Casey. Marion.
Flopniacki is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:16 AM
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,875
                     
Re: So What's New?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parachute View Post
The best match (arguably) of WTA history took place, Fran def. Sveta 16-14 in the 3rd
Dani switched to Volkl for like 2 weeks
Caro made the semis of AO playing some of her worst tennis.
Li Na made a final and we found out how she is from her interviews
Kim won
Fran entered the top 5 of the singles rankings
Off-season was boring as hell, but seemed to go pretty quick.
Sharapova is a head case.
Henin, Garbin and Stubbs retired
Kim and Kimiko said they are probably retiring at the end of the year
Greta Arn had another fairytale run at Auckland.
Marion is injured
Dulketta won their first slam.
Fed Cup was pretty average, although Russia escaped 2-0 and Myskina had some classic pics
Dokic got WC to all the Aussie events (to the distain of many posters) but she did manage to win a few rounds.
Madusa Kim and her Voodoo dance (Check the "Serena? thread )
Plus more i cant remember
You forgot to add that Garbin finished her career with doublebagel and Stubbs wasted 3 MPīs in her last match
SVK is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 51,110
                     
Re: So What's New?

And Caroline Wozniacki pretended to get attacked by a kangaroo

Daniilidou. Venus. Azarenka. Halep. Wickmayer.
Cornet. Ivanovic. Vesnina.. Vaidisova. Krajicek.
Paszek. Begu. Cirstea. Lisicki. Pavlyuchenkova.
Pironkova. Stephens. Tatishvili. McHale. Flipkens.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.

ANNA GERASIMOU-EIRINI GEORGATOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER
hellas719 is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 53,123
                     
Re: So What's New?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
And Caroline Wozniacki pretended to get attacked by a kangaroo
Then took a ball to the face courtesy of Heather Watson.

Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Barrie_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 152,161
                     
Re: So What's New?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Then took a ball to the face courtesy of Heather Watson.

She was #1 and she hasn't enough sense to move around a ball?
Barrie_Dude is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome