Miss USA 2009 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Chip 'n Charge
 
ArturoAce.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 13,756
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie View Post
Perez Hilton, needs to get his ass BEAT! I can't stand him. When I see him I want to beat his ass! His face has this.. " please, just come and beat my dirty face"look to it".

L.M.A.O.
I think everyone normal person thinks that.
ArturoAce. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,027
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

hmm, I wonder if Perez's score is what kept her from winning Don't mess with the gays, especially when they probably made your dress, your shoes, did your make-up, and styled your hair
mckyle. is offline  
post #63 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Senior Member
 
bad_angel_109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 4,177
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

so who won? or hasnt it aired yet? since its monday night atm in australia, damn time differences

HANTUCHOVA // IVANOVIC // DELLACQUA // KIRILENKO // SAFINA // AZARENKA // ZVONAREVA
and more!



twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline  
post #64 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,027
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Miss North Carolina.
mckyle. is offline  
post #65 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
*Sesil*
 
KournikovaFan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Éire
Posts: 19,787
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

She was always a bitch anyway, have you guys not seen her confessional with Hawaii, they tried to throw some girl under the bus.

Go Perez

North Carolina is an amazing Miss USA.
KournikovaFan91 is offline  
post #66 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Senior Member
 
mirzalover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 7,685
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Miss North Carolina Goes To Ecu Which Is One Of The Biggest If Not The Biggest Party School In North Carolina. If There Is One Thing You Will Learn There Its How To Drink Huge Amounts Without Having A Hangover In The Morning.
mirzalover is offline  
post #67 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Senior Member
 
drake3781's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 15,914
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17. View Post
hmm, I wonder if Perez's score is what kept her from winning Don't mess with the gays, especially when they probably made your dress, your shoes, did your make-up, and styled your hair
drake3781 is offline  
post #68 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:40 AM
Senior Member
 
tonythetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,874
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Question: Basically - should gay marriage be allowed?

Answer: I think it's great that we can choose to live in a state that has gay marriage and that has opposite marriage but for me and my family, I disagree with gay marriage.



Take that back 100 years and insert segregation where gay marriage is and see how that sounds.
Please don't compare disagreeing with gay marriage to segregation. Just because she didn't support gay marriage doesn't mean that she believes gay people should be mistreated are treated like second class citizens.

"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline  
post #69 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 01:09 AM
Keeper of Venus & Serena
 
VSFan1 aka Joshua L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 27,424
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
Please don't compare disagreeing with gay marriage to segregation. Just because she didn't support gay marriage doesn't mean that she believes gay people should be mistreated are treated like second class citizens.
Why not? Gays are being denied equal rights currently just like racial minorities were being denied equal rights 50-100 years ago.


Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline  
post #70 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 01:24 AM
Senior Member
 
skanky~skanketta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Not paradise thats fo sho
Posts: 15,458
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
Please don't compare disagreeing with gay marriage to segregation. Just because she didn't support gay marriage doesn't mean that she believes gay people should be mistreated are treated like second class citizens.
They aren't allowed equal rights = 2nd class citizens.

skanky~skanketta is offline  
post #71 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 01:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Tennisation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,045
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Here's my take on the whole Miss California thing. First off, hats off to her for saying what she believes in and how she was raised up and isn't fazed by the fact that Perez as a judge is asking her that question. BUT, as a representation of Miss USA, this is NOT about herself and what she believes in. Being Miss USA is suppose to be selfless because you are out there to represent the voice of the people, ALL people. It's great that she stands for what she believes in, but being Miss USA isn't about individualism, it's about serving the community and she is too selfish to think about that.
Tennisation is offline  
post #72 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 01:43 AM
Guest
 
*JR*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: On the Peace Train
Posts: 34,232
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17. View Post
It's because the Miss America winner gets a scholarship that could pay for most, if not all, of her education
That pageant declined after Vanessa Williams was pressured into giving up the 1984 crown because of some previous "somewhat embarrassing" pics. This is funny on their website:

All other media inquiries should be directed via email to pr@MissAmerica.org or via phone to the MAO Public Relations Department...

Hey, is this Miss China or something? "And if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao... You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow" (John Lennon, from Revolution by the Beatles)

Back to the Miss USA pageant, Miss Delaware's funny video was a spoof on the state never having made Top 15. (I think she could have a decent career doing standup comedy.) And I'll bet Miss Alaska is the only one who knows how to field dress a moose.
*JR* is offline  
post #73 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 01:56 AM
Serena's #1 Hater
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 19,719
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
That pageant declined after Vanessa Williams was pressured into giving up the 1984 crown because of some previous "somewhat embarrassing" pics. This is funny on their website:

All other media inquiries should be directed via email to pr@MissAmerica.org or via phone to the MAO Public Relations Department...

Hey, is this Miss China or something? "And if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao... You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow" (John Lennon, from Revolution by the Beatles)

Back to the Miss USA pageant, Miss Delaware's funny video was a spoof on the state never having made Top 15. (I think she could have a decent career doing standup comedy.) And I'll bet Miss Alaska is the only one who knows how to field dress a moose.
I think we should show 'em what a REAL beauty queen looks like, JR:




"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline  
post #74 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 02:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Wtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 596
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
Please don't compare disagreeing with gay marriage to segregation. Just because she didn't support gay marriage doesn't mean that she believes gay people should be mistreated are treated like second class citizens.
Not allowing two legal age adults the right to marry is treating people like second class citizens.

Serena Williams
Venus Williams
Caroline Wozniacki - Andrea Petkovic - Madison Keys - Heather Watson
Andy Murray - Juan Martin Del Potro - Thanasi Kokkinakis - Tomas Berdych
Wtrain is offline  
post #75 of 107 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 2009, 03:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Mateo Mathieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Piccadilly Circus
Posts: 61,809
                     
Re: Miss USA 2009

Miss California's sister is a gay rights activist


Inspiration is for amateurs

Mateo Mathieu is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome