Re: So who exactly is addicted to tennisforum?
1. I'm really busy but I still make time to enter the forum.
2. When I'm in a house other than mine I would ask if there's a computer/wi-fi/internet connection available to at least lurk in here.
3. I got Tennisforums as my home page.
4. When I get to work before doing anything I log in at the forums.
5. I know who @sweet cleopatra is and what does she represents.
6. I aim to participate in TWAT.
7. My best online friends are from this site.
8. I get over-excited when several posters good rep me because of one of my posts.
9. I get angry when someone bad reppes me.
10. I've got facebook/myspace/etc exclusively for my tennisforums friends.
11. I don't get that much sleep when I'm posting here.
12. I post at 5 or more chat threads regularly.
13. I should be doing something else yet I'm still posting.
14. I compete with others in who have got a higher amount of posts / postwhores more.
15. I said I'll never post again yet I always comeback.
Many of these "symptoms" are not specifically for Tennis Forum, but more related to an Internet addiction. Anybody who has "Best Online Friends" or a "Facebook account for Tennis Forum friends" isn't just addicted to this site, but to the Internet.