Most entertaining posters? - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,434
                     
Most entertaining posters?

I am bored on the computer so I decided to create a thread that's never been done before. Who are the most entertaining posters? Whether you like them, hate them, love them or love to hate them. Who keeps your interest and keeps this board fun for you?

In no particular order:
Wigglytuff
Camron Giles
Helen Lawson
doni1212
Denise4925
Wannabeknowitall
Sam L
Czechfan
stevos
Infiniti2001

I have to think of some more.
G1Player2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

But see the only reason you made this thread is because my actions in the previous thread was the catalyst for you thus I am the most entertaining poster.
And when I win TWAT in a little less than a week you'll all see it.

People hate the most what they know about the least.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22,650
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

What is this thread for?

We already have TWAT.





Xxx
Antarctica is offline  
post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
NeverWoz
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,759
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

I find Sweet Cleo and Serinidad really entertaining, and LoveFifteen for making me laugh. Some people I find entertaining because they know a lot about sports and we can discuss them without any bashing, so that's cool. And samsung is always good for a laugh.
Ryan is offline  
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 15,307
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

TWAT = annoying.

This thread = entertaining.

DON'T WAVE YOUR HAND AT ME GURLLL!
Veerror is offline  
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadent View Post
TWAT = annoying.

This thread = entertaining.
Exactly. I hate defending Gplayer21 (ugh) but there's nothing wrong with this thread.

You can't assume that every person who is entertaining is annoying.
That's not true. That's a generalization and you shouldn't make those, Tzar.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I find Sweet Cleo and Serinidad really entertaining, and LoveFifteen for making me laugh. Some people I find entertaining because they know a lot about sports and we can discuss them without any bashing, so that's cool. And samsung is always good for a laugh.
BTW Ryan you never got back to me on that PM I sent you.
Now I know you're a busy person and have other things to do so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm not going to ignore that there's a little history between us as well which might be the reason you just happened to forget as well.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
NeverWoz
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,759
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall View Post
BTW Ryan you never got back to me on that PM I sent you.
Now I know you're a busy person and have other things to do so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm not going to ignore that there's a little history between us as well which might be the reason you just happened to forget as well.



Honestly man, I completely forgot. I'm doing an Honours Project for my 4th year of Journalism and the article is killing me, so the time I spend here is such a relief of being away from the real world I forgot. Replying now man, sorry.
Ryan is offline  
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22,650
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Every TWAT is entertaining and you must recognize it





Xxx
Antarctica is offline  
post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Every TWAT is entertaining and you must recognize it
You're right.
Every twat is an entertainer.

You're missing the other side of the equation though.
Every entertainer is not a twat.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
post #11 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

I find doni, sweetie cleo, pink princess, Demska sometimes, and Infiniti sometimes entertaining, and Marshmallow and vettipooh


Uranium is offline  
post #12 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22,650
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

you're missing all, ME!

Or is that obvious you don't need post it?





Xxx
Antarctica is offline  
post #13 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Most Loved Member
 
Kworb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 11,142
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

samsam

2016 saviors of the WTA

ANGELIQUE KERBER 63 75 DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA 60 60
LOUISA CHIRICO 60 60 IRINA-CAMELIA BEGU 63 62 KARIN KNAPP 63 67 60
Kworb is offline  
post #14 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Vamos.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,416
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

I actually find myself really entertaining. If I wasn't a member on this board, I don't think I'd come here at all to be honest.

See how clever that was? Did you see it?!

I know just--just what you are--ah-ah.


I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.


Vamos. is offline  
post #15 of 60 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Re: Most entertaining posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos. View Post
I actually find myself really entertaining. If I wasn't a member on this board, I don't think I'd come here at all to be honest.

See how clever that was? Did you see it?!
I did see it sadly.
Do me a favor will you?

Never quit your day job.

It was cute and clever but I don't know if it was entertaining.
I might remember it more for it being cute and clever and a little corny than entertaining.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome