Athletes dating models - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,111
                     
Athletes dating models

Does it turn you off when an athlete dates a model(or actress or singer)? Or do you think it's cool? Or do you not care? Or depends on which one they date?

It seems it's usually the male athletes who date these models/actresses/bimbos etc. Most famous female athletes tend to date other male athletes, except maybe with Serena/Common, Kournikova/Enrique and Sharapova/Adam Levine. Misty May Trenor, Kerri Walsh, Mia Hamm, Elena Dimentieva, Venus...all are dating/married to other male athletes.

For me I'm usually turned off when a male athlete dates a model. I usually immediately put them in the dumb jock/wannabe category, and start rooting against them. For example, Tom Brady since he dumped Bridget Moynahan for Giselle. Now I can't stand him. Andy Roddick, used to love him, now that he's engaged to a slutty model, he just bores me to tears and I actively root against him. Used to like Philippoussis until he dated Paris Hilton, yuck.
RFSTB is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,944
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

I don't really care who anyone dates. It's none of my business. Whatever floats their boat is fine with me.

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine brighter.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
The Most Lovely Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,237
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I don't really care who anyone dates. It's none of my business. Whatever floats their boat is fine with me.
Exactly.
Slutati is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:26 PM
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,661
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

Nasri dates that Tatiana Golovin chick.. Have you guys seen her? Shes so pretty she must be a model.
Agape is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

i would like to model and others say i could be i mean i cannot be that hard i always feel but am unsure people can be so cruel i would like to date an athlete or model too like sharapova she is a beutifl babe with nice eyes i dont think some others here could be models becasue they are so bitter but my mother told me i have lovely hairstyle so i could model my hair maybe.
MasterJustine is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,543
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Nasri dates that Tatiana Golovin chick.. Have you guys seen her? Shes so pretty she must be a model.
That picture of them in GM is really nice, him looking down her shirt
I smell love...


Uranium is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post

Are you actually British?
no i was living in india but came to uk last year with my family and we bought a big house in london and it is great and i have been watching all the tenis on tv so i now alot bout it and i found this site last week and i feel like it is raelly good so i joined but my english is a bit bad but i am trying oh and yes i raelly do want to model myself as i am a good attractive person. this is what i am told by family and i love them so they dont lie,
MasterJustine is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Sep 9th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Senior Member
 
drake3781's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 15,916
                     
Re: Athletes dating models

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJustine View Post
i would like to model and others say i could be i mean i cannot be that hard i always feel but am unsure people can be so cruel i would like to date an athlete or model too like sharapova she is a beutifl babe with nice eyes i dont think some others here could be models becasue they are so bitter but my mother told me i have lovely hairstyle so i could model my hair maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJustine View Post
no i was living in india but came to uk last year with my family and we bought a big house in london and it is great and i have been watching all the tenis on tv so i now alot bout it and i found this site last week and i feel like it is raelly good so i joined but my english is a bit bad but i am trying oh and yes i raelly do want to model myself as i am a good attractive person. this is what i am told by family and i love them so they dont lie,

drake3781 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome