Things I find confusing (or things I cant quite figure out)
1) Why so many of my friends both gay and straight all seem to want the same thing - a relationship with one other person yet so many of them all seem to suffer from loneliness - why is it so hard to find a relationship?
2) Why the electric car was killed off by a joint effort between car manufacturers and the oil industry
3) How the USA could give George Bush a 2nd term in office
4) Why people havent woken up to the sham of organised religion sooner
5) Why moderate muslims arent as vocal/powerful as the radical muslims if they far outnumber them etc
6) Why did they bother to make a Terminator movie without James Cameron (T3)?
7) Why christians can get so emotional about gay marriage, stem cell research, abortion etc yet turn a blind eye and actively work harder to ensure that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Why isnt poverty one of their issues they get worked up about when Jesus obviously cared for the poor?
8) Why so many people get married - surely finding your soulmate is a rare and difficult to find thing?
9) How do I get the kind of spin I want on my 2nd serve?
10) What is the CFR and how much power do the upper levels of the organisation truley weild?
11) What really happened and who behind 9/11 - all the unanswered questions around 9/11 confuse me
12) Quantum physics
13) The role of the Observer in scientific experiments..