How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ? - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Just Do It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 47,203
                     
How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

My sister is for 15 months with one guy in a relationship. I met her boyfriend 3 months ago and I realized he is a gold digger. He does not work and he is not planning to start. My sister works and has a good sallary, she drives and has her own flat in which she is planning to move soon.
Her boyfriend is always asking her for money ( for alcohol and betting ) and is calling her to pick him up wherever he is. Since my sister and I are alone every weekend, he is coming to my house and telling me what to do. Tonight I told him I will watch TV with my friends but he told me he is watching TV tonight so I should forget about it

He is even eating here every day and drinking my father's alcohol. BTW he is 29 and I am 19

I mentioned that to my sister but she told me I am just overreacting. (Love is blind)

I hope somebody will give me an advice how to get rid of him or how to open my sister's eyes ? I am DESPERATE

Stay away.

Last edited by Just Do It; Nov 3rd, 2007 at 09:39 PM.
Just Do It is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:11 PM
Senior Member
 
JAMESYBABY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: With him ......
Posts: 4,748
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

:O bab i would tell him to fuck off hehe

and get a fuckin job,,,,

wht a fucking looser

he needs a slap

Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Keothavong brit no. 1
JAMESYBABY! is offline  
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,981
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

I don't think you can. You'll just have to wait for her to realize that he's sponging off of her and then dump him. It's best not to put your nose where it doesn't belong, especially when it comes to relationships of other family members.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,635
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

When you say he's coming to your house, are you still living with your parents? (father's alcohol comment)

If so and he's not letting you watch T.V, and STEALING from your parents, then "tell on him" (in effect) to your parents and tell them this. Let them lay down the rules in their own house.

But beyond that re: the relationship itself. I don't think there's much you can really do sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,105
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Try talking to him or your sister? The worst that can happen is he hits you or something, but then at least there's a reason for them to break up. Not sure what else to suggest that hasn't been said...
Kitakaze is offline  
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Just Do It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 47,203
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena-#1-Fan View Post
When you say he's coming to your house, are you still living with your parents? (father's alcohol comment)

If so and he's not letting you watch T.V, and STEALING from your parents, then "tell on him" (in effect) to your parents and tell them this. Let them lay down the rules in their own house.

But beyond that re: the relationship itself. I don't think there's much you can really do sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena-#1-Fan View Post
When you say he's coming to your house, are you still living with your parents? (father's alcohol comment)

If so and he's not letting you watch T.V, and STEALING from your parents, then "tell on him" (in effect) to your parents and tell them this. Let them lay down the rules in their own house.

But beyond that re: the relationship itself. I don't think there's much you can really do sorry
I live with my sister and dad. My dad works a lot and he is abroad every weekend. Her BF is coming at weekends, lately he even started coming when my dad is here. I think he has a plan to move in out big house

Stay away.
Just Do It is offline  
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Senior Member
 
JAMESYBABY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: With him ......
Posts: 4,748
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

hehe ur sis will prob. move out soon.... so u wiill have no problem

Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Keothavong brit no. 1
JAMESYBABY! is offline  
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,635
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
I live with my sister and dad. My dad works a lot and he is abroad every weekend. Her BF is coming at weekends, lately he even started coming when my dad is here. I think he has a plan to move in out big house
Hmm, sounds like it. You really need to keep your sister on your side/neutral, and be smart about it. Don't be openly antipathetic to your sister's bf in front of her. If anything try to encourage him to be nasty to you in front of her, so she perhaps get's to see another side to him that she doesn't like, and becomes over time alienated from him. Or decides to keep him separate from her family life perhaps....

Also is he older/bigger than you? As if it get's any worse, then you could always threaten him, strong arm tactics can be effective Just a suggestion, don't go and beat him up on my advice though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:07 PM
I love Jelica!
 
Epigone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: the fields of Hyrule
Posts: 34,207
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Get Ana Frank to seduce your sister

Of course, then you'd have her hanging around all the time...

Звонарёва ~ Павлюченкова
Петрова ~ Клейбанова
Сафина ~ Кириленко
Epigone is offline  
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,149
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

I think you should be honest with your sister, and tell her how you feel about him without sounding too confrontational. Tell her also that if she doesn't want to change her mind, you'd respect her decision. I think that will make her think more about this, and maybe confront her bf about this stuff and dump him. I think that's all you can do. If she still agrees to be with him, then it's really her choice.
Apoleb is offline  
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Scotso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 47,044
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Tell her that you had sex with him. Twice.


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline  
post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,635
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
Tell her that you had sex with him. Twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
country flag ce
Senior Member
 
ce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgrade
Posts: 17,684
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Danilo jos uvek su zajedno
Ne mogu da verujem u ono za TV
Kakav moron
Kazi to sestri obavezno
STOKA od coveka

1.
ce is offline  
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:23 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 27,279
 
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Love is blind so I'd suggest you mind your own business.

Alternatively, come onto him.
Kart is offline  
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,635
                     
Re: How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
Love is blind so I'd suggest you mind your own business.
Charming! Well it kinda is his business if the cheeky b*stard is telling him he can't watch his own T.V!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
Alternatively, come onto him.
Such a popular rememedy to all of lifes woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome