Aint he sexy? - TennisForum.com
View Poll Results: aint he sexy?
yes 15 35.71%
no 11 26.19%
kinda 10 23.81%
not really 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2007, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Aint he sexy?



williams.i.am is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,682
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Don't expect much response in this thread.

He's really cute. Those lips! He looks like the kind of guy I'd get an uber crush on in school or something. What's his name or is he some random model?
LudwigDvorak is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Senior Member
 
WhatTheDeuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 34,462
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Fucking hot.
WhatTheDeuce is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Dementieva_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,011
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

I think he's hot
Dementieva_Dude is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,219
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

hot body
the face doesnt do much for me

If you're not paying for something, then you're the product.
Expat is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Heyyy
 
SvetaPleaseWin.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 22,784
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

i voted no, he doesnt do much for me im afraid

a.cole on the otherhand...




gorgeous plus beautiful wife
SvetaPleaseWin. is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Don't expect much response in this thread.

He's really cute. Those lips! He looks like the kind of guy I'd get an uber crush on in school or something. What's his name or is he some random model?
why you say don't expect much? cuz he aint the flava of a lot of the peeps up in here?

them lips indeed!

no he aint a model. his name is michael and he played in the gospel and gridiron gang. i think he is phoine!
williams.i.am is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuzyIsNo1 View Post
i voted no, he doesnt do much for me im afraid

a.cole on the otherhand...




gorgeous plus beautiful wife
girl no problem. do you! we can't all like the same dudes.

your dude is too smooth and too conservative lookin for me. but i could see why peeps would be feelin him.
williams.i.am is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Enjoying married life.
 
Wigglytuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: lolcat
Posts: 19,642
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams.i.am View Post
why you say don't expect much? cuz he aint the flava of a lot of the peeps up in here?

them lips indeed!

no he aint a model. his name is michael and he played in the gospel and gridiron gang. i think he is phoine!
you know, what might be mildy amusing spoken, should not always be set to print.

for example:

Aint he sexy?
phoine
flava

"racism is dead, it died when MLK walked on a bridge and freed the slaves. Now we have a socialist Kenyan president who is not an American and if anyone mentions race they are a reverse racist (while racism is dead, reverse racism is alive and well.) #whattheyteachyouatfox"
Wigglytuff is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Rest In Peace, Elena
 
Brett.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 19,638
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Hell No.
Brett. is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 63,574
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Kind of.

I hardly ever am attracted to black men, for some reason But this guy is definitely not bad to the eyes.

CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI | CIPOLLA


Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigglytuff View Post
you know, what might be mildy amusing spoken, should not always be set to print.

for example:

Aint he sexy?
phoine
flava
dayum gurl. even melissa etheridge, tracy chapman and the indigo girls aint that uptight. *smh*

williams.i.am is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Kind of.

I hardly ever am attracted to black men, for some reason But this guy is definitely not bad to the eyes.
props to you for sayin that! we all got our own flava.
williams.i.am is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Enjoying married life.
 
Wigglytuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: lolcat
Posts: 19,642
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams.i.am View Post
dayum gurl. even melissa etheridge, tracy chapman and the indigo girls aint that uptight. *smh*

well with regard to melissa etheridge and the indigo girls it's because they have no talent and cant afford to be too uptight, what with no talent and all. in case you missed it i said that melissa etheridge and the indigo girls have no talent. At least Willian Hung was entertaining for like 2 minutes, these wenches cant even manage 2 seconds let alone 2 minutes.

Tracy, though, you know she's not used to all this new technology (interweds, message boards and so on), she will come around in the end though. she just needs time.

"racism is dead, it died when MLK walked on a bridge and freed the slaves. Now we have a socialist Kenyan president who is not an American and if anyone mentions race they are a reverse racist (while racism is dead, reverse racism is alive and well.) #whattheyteachyouatfox"
Wigglytuff is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2007, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: planet venus
Posts: 532
                     
Re: Aint he sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigglytuff View Post
well with regard to melissa etheridge and the indigo girls it's because they have no talent and cant afford to be too uptight, what with no talent and all. in case you missed it i said that melissa etheridge and the indigo girls have no talent. At least Willian Hung was entertaining for like 2 minutes, these wenches cant even manage 2 seconds let alone 2 minutes.

Tracy, though, you know she's not used to all this new technology (interweds, message boards and so on), she will come around in the end though. she just needs time.


c'mon gurl sing along with amy and emily...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CeXdVkTq5c

"up on the watershed, standin at the fork in the road"

williams.i.am is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome