Tootie Is Pregnant! - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Birdland!
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~Camden Yards~
Posts: 135,153
                     
Talking Tootie Is Pregnant!

December 4, 2006 -- TOOTIE has a bun in the oven. Friends of former "Facts of Life" star Kim Fields say the actress is three months pregnant with her first child. There is no word on who the father of the baby is. For the past few years, Fields has given up acting in favor of directing and moved to New York from Los Angeles.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
Birdland!
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~Camden Yards~
Posts: 135,153
                     
Lightbulb Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Boyfriend Christopher Morgan is the father. Morgan is a broadway actor. The Baby is expected sometime in May. Perhaps wedding bells are also not far off?
Nancy McKeon is also pregnant . She played JOE on THE FACTS OF LIFE Whos next...Sally Struthers

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally; Dec 15th, 2006 at 02:39 AM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,986
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

There’s a time you got to go and show
You’re growin’ now you know about the facts of life,
The facts of life.

When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you’re finding out
The facts of life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get ‘em right
When you’re learning the facts of life. (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life.

Sally Struthers is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:30 AM Thread Starter
Birdland!
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~Camden Yards~
Posts: 135,153
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

There’s a time you got to go and show
You’re growin’ now you know about the facts of life,
The facts of life.

When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you’re finding out
The facts of life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get ‘em right
When you’re learning the facts of life. (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life.

Sally...you would have been great as Mrs Garretts younger sexy sister!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Black Mamba.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,831
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

I remember her more for her role on living single and her sister alexis fields

"The mamba can strike with 99 percent accuracy at maximum speed, in rapid succession."
Black Mamba. is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 02:38 AM Thread Starter
Birdland!
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~Camden Yards~
Posts: 135,153
                     
Thumbs up Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman23 View Post
I remember her more for her role on living single and her sister alexis fields

Oh yeah..i loved that show Kim and Queen Latifa were my faves from Living Single
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,986
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

I loved the Facts of Life!
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,986
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Sally...you would have been great as Mrs Garretts younger sexy sister!
they had her younger sister I thought. She came along in the later seasons after Ms. Garret got married and left. Her name was Beverly Ann.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 03:45 AM Thread Starter
Birdland!
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~Camden Yards~
Posts: 135,153
                     
Wink Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
they had her younger sister I thought. She came along in the later seasons after Ms. Garret got married and left. Her name was Beverly Ann.

Played by Cloris Leachman You would have been the even younger one Sally could have been in charge of Ednas Edibles catering division
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 2006, 07:47 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
fufuqifuqishahah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 17,219
                     
Re: Tootie Is Pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Oh yeah..i loved that show Kim and Queen Latifa were my faves from Living Single
regine from LIVING SINGLE!!!

heath u are so amazing. can't believe u watched that show

fufuqifuqishahah is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome