Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,404
                     
Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Danny De Vito evidenty went on The View with Rosie and Barb-bwa,
and showed up drunk as a skunk.

Nice.


Bashed Bush, used profanity, slurred speech, a jerk in general.
Was there to promote his new Christmas movie.
That ought to sell a lot of tickets.

I guess Babs was not to happy and neither was Rosie.
OK, you have to be pretty bad to upset Rosie if you're
a Bush Basher like she is....


Mel Gibson, SNL stars, Danny De Vito, Michael Richards (well, he
has no excuse, he was sober). Can we just have an AA award
at The Oscars this year.

I think it's on YouTube already.
samsung101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung101 View Post
Danny De Vito evidenty went on The View with Rosie and Barb-bwa,
and showed up drunk as a skunk.

Nice.


Bashed Bush, used profanity, slurred speech, a jerk in general.
Was there to promote his new Christmas movie.
That ought to sell a lot of tickets.

I guess Babs was not to happy and neither was Rosie.
OK, you have to be pretty bad to upset Rosie if you're
a Bush Basher like she is....


Mel Gibson, SNL stars, Danny De Vito, Michael Richards (well, he
has no excuse, he was sober). Can we just have an AA award
at The Oscars this year.

I think it's on YouTube already.

As is the only reason you made this thread!

Danny was out with George Clooney partying the
night before and got no sleep before appearing and
was clearly a bit loopey. So what!

Nothing he did or said is gonna hurt the ticket sales of his movie
and for you to even dare to equate him to the other two is appauling,
As well as to insinuate he is an alcholoic.

then again, it's you, so....
Paneru is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Senior Member
 
BigB08822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: L.S.U.
Posts: 4,218
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Where is this on youtube? I did a search and found nothing...
BigB08822 is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,300
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

I had to go to www.foxnews.com and there's a link to youtube. I am a little curious why it's only on the Fox news site. While I would not put it near Mel Gibson or the Kramer guy, Rosie and Babs did look semi-mortified, and they bleeped out Danny calling Bush "numb nuts" but that's clearly what he said. He also talked about how he and Rhea did it all over the place in the Lincoln bedroom when he was at the White House the last time (with Clinton).

He seemed trashed and drunk, though the Fox article claims he was on Fox and Friends 2 1/2 hours beforehand and seemed perfectly normal. As much as I dislike Bush, I would not call our President "numb nuts" on national TV and I truly think the combined IQ of Devito and Clooney to only approach 100, so who are the to throw stones, right?

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
I had to go to www.foxnews.com and there's a link to youtube. I am a little curious why it's only on the Fox news site. While I would not put it near Mel Gibson or the Kramer guy, Rosie and Babs did look semi-mortified, and they bleeped out Danny calling Bush "numb nuts" but that's clearly what he said. He also talked about how he and Rhea did it all over the place in the Lincoln bedroom when he was at the White House the last time (with Clinton).

He seemed trashed and drunk, though the Fox article claims he was on Fox and Friends 2 1/2 hours beforehand and seemed perfectly normal. As much as I dislike Bush, I would not call our President "numb nuts" on national TV and I truly think the combined IQ of Devito and Clooney to only approach 100, so who are the to throw stones, right?
What can you say, the man has balls and realizes
that this is suppossedly America and he can say
as he so chooses. Doesn't mean everybody has got
to like it. Unless, we're one of those countries where
it is treason to speak out against the "Great One".

oh well.
Paneru is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,300
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Here's the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wakJ8oggM

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:19 PM
double-dog daredevil
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: self-imposed exile
Posts: 12,052
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

If I had to sit down with that crowd, and promote dreck like is latest movie, I'd hit the bottle, too.

Reason is poor propaganda when opposed by the yammering, unceasing lies of shrewd and evil and self-serving men.
--Robert Heinlein
griffin is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
MoonballPusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Formerly RSA, Now Canada
Posts: 5,897
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

LOL as long as he bashed Bush, that is the most important thing

Saviours of Tennis - 2017
Ka. Pliskova 6-2 6-4 Pavlyuchenkova 7-5 4-6 6-3 Hibino 6-0 6-0 Muguruza 7-6(5) 1-6 6-0 Mattek-Sands 7-5 6-4 Görges 4-6 6-1 6-4 Zheng 2-6 7-6(4) 6-3 Halep 3-6 7-6(6) 6-0 Giorgi 6-4 4-6 6-2 Ostapenko 6-3 7-6(6) Görges 7-5 6-4 Keys 7-6(2) 1-6 6-4 Garcia 6-7(5) 7-5 7-6(6) Gibbs 6-0 6-0

S. Williams - V. Williams - Putintseva - Ostapenko - Kvitova - Azarenka - Anisimova
MoonballPusher is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,404
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

A class act.
Drunk actor on national tv.
Sounding like the character he was on tv.

What is with the news made by 80's and 90's
tv stars and their current bad behavior?




Sorry, the guy came off as a jerk.

Blends right in w/the rest of the show I guess.



Why didn't someone from the show staff just say, hey Danny,
have some coffee, and let's skip this interview. Do it tomorrow.
samsung101 is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Senior Member
 
MoonballPusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Formerly RSA, Now Canada
Posts: 5,897
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung101 View Post
A class act.
Drunk actor on national tv.
Sounding like the character he was on tv.

What is with the news made by 80's and 90's
tv stars and their current bad behavior?




Sorry, the guy came off as a jerk.

Blends right in w/the rest of the show I guess.



Why didn't someone from the show staff just say, hey Danny,
have some coffee, and let's skip this interview. Do it tomorrow.
They wanted him to bash Bush

Saviours of Tennis - 2017
Ka. Pliskova 6-2 6-4 Pavlyuchenkova 7-5 4-6 6-3 Hibino 6-0 6-0 Muguruza 7-6(5) 1-6 6-0 Mattek-Sands 7-5 6-4 Görges 4-6 6-1 6-4 Zheng 2-6 7-6(4) 6-3 Halep 3-6 7-6(6) 6-0 Giorgi 6-4 4-6 6-2 Ostapenko 6-3 7-6(6) Görges 7-5 6-4 Keys 7-6(2) 1-6 6-4 Garcia 6-7(5) 7-5 7-6(6) Gibbs 6-0 6-0

S. Williams - V. Williams - Putintseva - Ostapenko - Kvitova - Azarenka - Anisimova
MoonballPusher is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,810
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

That was too funny. Danny at his best making funny of the smirking chimp.
Denise4925 is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:14 PM
~STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN~
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: A Better Place
Posts: 143,572
 
Smile Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Danny DeVito ...what a HUNK of a MAN!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:25 PM
~STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN~
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: A Better Place
Posts: 143,572
 
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

The show's creator, veteran newswoman Barbara Walters, appeared visibly uncomfortable as the interview progressed. DeVito's representative, Stan Rosenfield, tells entertainment website Tmz.com his client has requested Walters' phone number and that he would say "what needed to be said privately" to her.

--------------------------------

Uh oh..don't piss BABS off! Danny could be going the way of Star Jones and that blonde chick ( whats her name ) who started out on the View during the shows early years
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Dec 1st, 2006, 12:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Kirt12255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 2,764
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

A pissed litte man promoting a childrens movie on daytime television drunk and with roadkill stuck to his head. Interesting viewing.

I'll give him until March before he's in rehab. His agent must be stoked.

****** Dasha Sam, Jarka, Casey, Serena , then the guys with nice asses on the ATP, followed by other Aussies, bit of a gap...then Venus.....bit of a bum scratch...then will watch Lisiki or Radwanksa...gap...everyone else (or sleep) ******Pending membership for the Ash Barty Return Band Wagon*****
Kirt12255 is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Dec 1st, 2006, 12:51 AM
A Young Troubadour.
 
Cat's Pajamas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: With Kristy Lee.
Posts: 16,367
                     
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv


Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
Cat's Pajamas is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome