It took me an hour, and I nearly solved it twice, but at the end, it's still fruitless. Does anyone know the answer to this?
There are 5 houses with different colors.
Each house is occupied by 1 person of different nationality. Each nationality likes 1 type of drink, 1 brand of cigarette and keep 1 type of pet. None of them drink the same drink, smoke the same cigarette and has the same type of pet.
Question: Who has fish?
- The English man lives in red house
- The Swedian has dog
- The Denmark guy likes tea
- The green house is at the left side of the white house
- The green house owner likes coffee
- The guy who smoke Pall Mall has bird
- The guy who lives in yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The guy who smokes Marlboro lives beside the guy with cat
- The guy who keeps horse lives beside the guy who smokes Dunhill
- The guy who smokes Winfield likes beer
- Beside the blue house lives the Norwegian
- German guy smokes Rohmans brand
- The guy who smokes Marlboro lives side by side with the guy who likes to drink water.
- The guy who lives in the middle house, like to drink milk.