Hogan Knows Best - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2006, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 209
                     
Hogan Knows Best

Does anybody else watch this show? I think that it is completely hysterical. I love the one where their daughter has her "friend" over to help her prepare for a musical performance. (the Hulk is protective of his little girl) My favorite quote of the show so far however is when Hogan's wife (Linda) tells him that if he keeps wrestling and ends up in a wheelchair she said, "You better get yourself a motorized one because I am not pushing your ass around in a wheelchair." I also feel dirty because I am developing a crush on his son.....I can't help it he's hot.
capriatifan78 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Carolina Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: it's 5 o'clock somewhere
Posts: 7,406
                     
The show cracks me up too So you ain't alone


rawr.
Carolina Girl is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,075
                     
Yeah its funny. I loved how Nick got a stripper for Brookes 18th birthday. Hulk is just way to defensive.

Jelena Jankovic
Official Pre Match Hair & Make-Up Artist of the Jelena Clinic


+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 2006, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 209
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneofakind0490
Yeah its funny. I loved how Nick got a stripper for Brookes 18th birthday. Hulk is just way to defensive.
LOL!! You are so right! Did anybody see the episode where he freaks out because his daughter ditched her brother shopping? He and his wife were in tears and he was like, "This is some kind of missing persons thing! She had only been gone for like 5 or 6 hours shopping! My parents would have been like....YEAH private time. However, I did think it was sweet when he took ballroom dancing lessons to make his wife happy.
capriatifan78 is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Carolina Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: it's 5 o'clock somewhere
Posts: 7,406
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by capriatifan78
LOL!! You are so right! Did anybody see the episode where he freaks out because his daughter ditched her brother shopping? He and his wife were in tears and he was like, "This is some kind of missing persons thing! She had only been gone for like 5 or 6 hours shopping! My parents would have been like....YEAH private time. However, I did think it was sweet when he took ballroom dancing lessons to make his wife happy.
I think I did see that

I love how the cop just came to the house that time to tell Nick that he was makin too much noise (when he was drivin down around their neighborhood) she didn't even check to see if he had his license nor his learners..and he didn't have either


rawr.
Carolina Girl is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 2006, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 209
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck/hick
I think I did see that

I love how the cop just came to the house that time to tell Nick that he was makin too much noise (when he was drivin down around their neighborhood) she didn't even check to see if he had his license nor his learners..and he didn't have either
LOL!! Judging by the quality of law enforcement I have noticed here in Florida I am not surprised at all!! Although I am sure his parents could have bought his way out of trouble anyway.
capriatifan78 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome