Contact with some WTA Tennisplayers? - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Contact with some WTA Tennisplayers?

Hey @ all! I'm new here in this WTAworld.com Forum. I wanna know what about your contact with some WTA Tennisplayers? Would be great if you would write some comments. Personal I would be VERY happy if I would have contact to Maria Kirilenko. If someone has contact with her I would be very happy and thankful if someone could give me her mail or maybe she has a Fanmail or sth. Would be VERY GREAT!

Greets
SIMPLEX
simplex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
CharlDa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 31,765
                     
Hi I think few of us here have some contacts with some players, but I'm sure you can understand that the players prefer that their personnal information stay private. You can always look on her main website or sthing, maybe she has an email there than you can contact if you want to talk to her

CharlDa is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,302
                     
Little Masha has an official website (it has an English version), there is probably a function where you can leave her a message. I'm too scared to write her a message because I like her a lot and don't want to come off crazy. Why don't you leave her a message like, "Little Masha, what's it like to be so beautiful?" If she responds, then I know I'm not too nutty to leave her a message, if she blows you off, then I know her limits and I haven't blown myself out with her.

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤
Hi I think few of us here have some contacts with some players, but I'm sure you can understand that the players prefer that their personnal information stay private. You can always look on her main website or sthing, maybe she has an email there than you can contact if you want to talk to her

I understand.... but as I said... if some people here are a bit friendly and want to "help" me they can leave an e-mail to this Thread to my inbox Or maybe give me the Famail or Mail....... or who has contact with her... give her my Mail if you know what I mean
simplex is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Little Masha has an official website (it has an English version), there is probably a function where you can leave her a message. I'm too scared to write her a message because I like her a lot and don't want to come off crazy. Why don't you leave her a message like, "Little Masha, what's it like to be so beautiful?" If she responds, then I know I'm not too nutty to leave her a message, if she blows you off, then I know her limits and I haven't blown myself out with her.
Hehe... LOL man Just to lougjing this message... *muahahah*
simplex is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Great Northwoods
Posts: 10,806
                     
If you do leave a message for Maria Kirilenko on her website, I suggest you tell her you have every room in your house wall-papered with her picture. I think she'd get a kick out of that.

"When we are young we generally estimate an opinion by the size of the person that holds it, but later we find that is an uncertain rule, for we realize that there are times when a hornet's opinion disturbs us more than an emperor's" - Mark Twain

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl
If you do leave a message for Maria Kirilenko on her website, I suggest you tell her you have every room in your house wall-papered with her picture. I think she'd get a kick out of that.
What do you think of me *tztz* I'm just a Tennis-Fan who plays himselfs Tennis not more. I'm not a FREAK or sth. who has Wallpapers on the Wall or sth.
simplex is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,302
                     
Is that you who left her a message yesterday? I don't know if she's an IMG or Octagon babe or whatever, but you could probably write her there.

http://www.mariakirilenko.com/feedback.php?lang=en

I'd lay off giving her tons of details of when you saw her, she'll think your a stalker or something.

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Is that you who left her a message yesterday? I don't know if she's an IMG or Octagon babe or whatever, but you could probably write her there.

http://www.mariakirilenko.com/feedback.php?lang=en

I'd lay off giving her tons of details of when you saw her, she'll think your a stalker or something.
WTF your talking of? YES I post that message in the Feedback BUT it was so as I wrote there! If you are jealous its not my problem. BUT as I see you stalk me *rofl* muahahaha HELP MEEEEEEEE *tztz* What means IMG?
simplex is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Great Northwoods
Posts: 10,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex
What do you think of me *tztz* I'm just a Tennis-Fan who plays himselfs Tennis not more. I'm not a FREAK or sth. who has Wallpapers on the Wall or sth.
Does the wall-paper thing come across as freaky? (Oops.) I suppose cutting off my ear and mailing it to Kirilenko was definitely a no-no then.

Sorry. I was just kidding around. Greetings and welcome.

"When we are young we generally estimate an opinion by the size of the person that holds it, but later we find that is an uncertain rule, for we realize that there are times when a hornet's opinion disturbs us more than an emperor's" - Mark Twain

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl
Does the wall-paper thing come across as freaky? (Oops.) I suppose cutting off my ear and mailing it to Kirilenko was definitely a no-no then.

Sorry. I was just kidding around. Greetings and welcome.
*hehe* Thanks *bow* So you really haven't any contact to Makiri?
simplex is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Great Northwoods
Posts: 10,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex
WTF your talking of? YES I post that message in the Feedback BUT it was so as I wrote there! If you are jealous its not my problem. BUT as I see you stalk me *rofl* muahahaha HELP MEEEEEEEE *tztz* What means IMG?

Helen was giving you some good advice based on years and years and years and years and years of experience. Whatever you do, don't get yourself into a pissing match with Helen Lawson. You won't win that one.

"When we are young we generally estimate an opinion by the size of the person that holds it, but later we find that is an uncertain rule, for we realize that there are times when a hornet's opinion disturbs us more than an emperor's" - Mark Twain

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,302
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex
WTF your talking of? YES I post that message in the Feedback BUT it was so as I wrote there! If you are jealous its not my problem. BUT as I see you stalk me *rofl* muahahaha HELP MEEEEEEEE *tztz* What means IMG?
I was giving you the link to leave her a message and saw the similar name!

If you want to write her a "real" fan letter, you have to write it to her sports agent, IMG and Octagon represent female tennis players, most players are with one or the other.

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl

Helen was giving you some good advice based on years and years and years and years and years of experience. Whatever you do, don't get yourself into a pissing match with Helen Lawson. You won't win that one.

Hehe.... ok ok... But that advices which Helen gives don't really help me... that advices I had known before as you see
simplex is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
I was giving you the link to leave her a message and saw the similar name!

If you want to write her a "real" fan letter, you have to write it to her sports agent, IMG and Octagon represent female tennis players, most players are with one or the other.
understand... but where I found that mail to write them... 8-)
simplex is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome