Hoopz, Gettin at Wendy........:eek: - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Staticbeef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,218
                     
Hoopz, Gettin at Wendy........:eek:

"I'm in her mouth 23/7. Two hours out of the whole damn week when she's not talking about me all together. Now her new thing is I'm [expletive] everybody in the industry. [Expletive] that b _ _ _ _ _ ! Who the [expletive] is she? A fat a_ _ b_ _ _ _ _ with a mouth." -- Feisty Former 'Flavor of Love' Reality TV Star Hoopz Going Off on New York Gossip Maven Wendy Willliams

This quote is from hOOPZ THE SHORTY THAT WON fLAVOR fLAVWS REALITY SHOW.
Staticbeef is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticbeef
"I'm in her mouth 23/7. Two hours out of the whole damn week when she's not talking about me all together. Now her new thing is I'm [expletive] everybody in the industry. [Expletive] that b _ _ _ _ _ ! Who the [expletive] is she? A fat a_ _ b_ _ _ _ _ with a mouth." -- Feisty Former 'Flavor of Love' Reality TV Star Hoopz Going Off on New York Gossip Maven Wendy Willliams

This quote is from hOOPZ THE SHORTY THAT WON fLAVOR fLAVWS REALITY SHOW.
What's Wendy saying about her and why? She is nobody. Did she really say 23/7?
Denise4925 is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Staticbeef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,218
                     
I listen to Wendy, just about everyday, and have never heard her even mention this airhead, lol, guess she is trying to get a check from somewhere.
Staticbeef is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 08:56 PM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 18,990
                     
Hewpz is blaming Wendy for spreading the T.I. rumour about her. She called Wendy out and said that the alleged threesome was a lie. However she did confirm that she was in T.I.'s VIP section having a conversation with him. Tiny(the ugly one from Xscape and T.I.'s on/off again girlfriend/ baby's mama ) saw them all snuggled up and didn't appreciate Hewpz messing with her man.

So Tiny wen't on the radio and called out Hewpz. Hewpz responded by saying that Tiny was scared of her because she gets on the radio and talks shit but can't back it up.

And people thought Hewpz was a little angel on Flav of Love.
harloo is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo
Hewpz is blaming Wendy for spreading the T.I. rumour about her. She called Wendy out and said that the alleged threesome was a lie. However she did confirm that she was in T.I.'s VIP section having a conversation with him. Tiny(the ugly one from Xscape and T.I.'s on/off again girlfriend/ baby's mama ) saw them all snuggled up and didn't appreciate Hewpz messing with her man.

So Tiny wen't on the radio and called out Hewpz. Hewpz responded by saying that Tiny was scared of her because she gets on the radio and talks shit but can't back it up.

And people thought Hewpz was a little angel on Flav of Love.
I know what that scheming Hoopz looks like, but can you show some pics of the other people you're talking about harloo? Pretty please.

I didn't like Hoopz. New Yawk was my favorite. Even though she was skanky, but her mom cracked me up saying..."you didn't kiss him did you?" And, "he is going to take those teeth out of his mouth before we eat, right?"
Denise4925 is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Senior Bitch.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wanderstruck
Posts: 10,742
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticbeef
"I'm in her mouth 23/7. Two hours out of the whole damn week when she's not talking about me all together.
there are 25 hrs in a week now?
is this new?
why didn't anyone tell me?
ampers& is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Summer Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,348
                     
Whoop her motha fuckin ass Hoopz!! Beat that ugly hoe down!
Summer Snow is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Staticbeef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,218
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925
I know what that scheming Hoopz looks like, but can you show some pics of the other people you're talking about harloo? Pretty please.

I didn't like Hoopz. New Yawk was my favorite. Even though she was skanky, but her mom cracked me up saying..."you didn't kiss him did you?" And, "he is going to take those teeth out of his mouth before we eat, right?"

but her mom cracked me up saying..."you didn't kiss him did you?" And, "he is going to take those teeth out of his mouth before we eat, right?" Yup, still funny as hell
Staticbeef is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:33 PM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 18,990
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925
I know what that scheming Hoopz looks like, but can you show some pics of the other people you're talking about harloo? Pretty please.

I didn't like Hoopz. New Yawk was my favorite. Even though she was skanky, but her mom cracked me up saying..."you didn't kiss him did you?" And, "he is going to take those teeth out of his mouth before we eat, right?"


Rapper T.I. and Tiny Cottle(of Xscape fame)

And New York was funny as hell. I was in stitches everytime she showed up on screen. When her mother showed up and they were arguing on the tennis court I could not stop laughing. Hilarious!!
harloo is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Perfection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Caramel Sauce.
Posts: 1,860
                     
Hoopz is such an ignorant, dumb bitch. New York pwnz her.
Perfection is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho
there are 25 hrs in a week now?
is this new?
why didn't anyone tell me?
You mean a day, but that's what I was asking earlier, but I thought it was a typo and should have been 22/7, instead of 23/7

Wait, but I'm still not getting what Hoopz is saying. Is she in Wendy's mouth 23 hours a day/7 days a week and if so, how does she know? Is Wendy on the radio that much?
Denise4925 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome