Houston, you got a problem...crack!
Kin tells mag: Whitney's a half-toothless addict
BY MICHELLE CARUSO
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
LOS ANGELES - Songbird Whitney Houston has become a half-toothless crack addict who hangs out in dangerous drug dens and sees "demons" in fits of dope-induced paranoia, a new report claims.
The sister-in-law of the multi-Grammy winner made the allegations as she spilled her own drug secrets to The National Enquirer in an exclusive report in its April 10 issue.
"The truth needs to come out. She won't stay off the drugs. It's every single day. It's so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to OD," Tina Brown, 42, told the tabloid.
Brown, the sister of Houston's bad-boy husband R&B singer Bobby Brown, admits she "did crack with Whitney" on many occasions,
but the tattler says she went straight last Aug. 24.
Tina Brown says she ratted on her ex-"drug buddy" in hopes of forcing Houston, 42, to face the music and get help. "Maybe this will save her life," she said.
Lurid photos supplied by Brown, and reportedly taken in January at Houston's Georgia home, show a filthy bathroom littered with drug paraphernalia, including powder-coated spoons, garbage and debris.
The Enquirer story says Houston was regularly using drugs in early and mid-2004. "Being Bobby Brown," the Bravo network reality TV series she starred in with her husband, was reportedly filmed between January 2004 and June 2004.
The once-gorgeous, velvet-voiced crooner who wooed Kevin Costner in "The Bodyguard" now "spends her days locked in her bedroom amid piles of garbage, smoking crack, using sex toys to satisfy herself and ignoring personal hygiene," the tabloid says.
Nancy Seltzer, a spokeswoman for Houston, said she has not seen the story and could not comment on it.
The story also claims that:
- Whitney hallucinates and sees "demons" when she's high. She bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the "Devil" for the injuries. "The Devil be hitting me," Whitney reportedly told Brown.
- When Whitney's mom, Cissy, forced her to attend rehab sessions in March 2004, Tina Brown says, Whitney smoked crack on the way to the meetings and dodged the urine drug tests saying: "I'm not giving you no pee today. I don't have none right now."
- Whitney allegedly loses her $6,000 set of false teeth when she's high and once appeared toothless, scaring the kids at her niece's school.
- Whitney smokes as much as an "eight-ball" (1/8 of an ounce) of crack at a time, mixing it with marijuana encased in a cigar wrapper, according to Tina Brown.
- In 2004, a drug dealer called Bobby Brown and ordered him to remove the paranoid and out-of-control Whitney from his crack house. "Come get your wife. I'm sick of this b----," the dealer reportedly complained.