Firecracker Mistake Costs Tampa Woman Four Fingers
TAMPA, Fla. -- A firecracker mistake cost a Tampa woman four of her fingers.
Fire officials say the 48-year-old woman was trying to light her home when the power was out and reached for what she thought was a candle. But once she lit it, fire officials say she blew off four fingers because it was a firecracker and not a candle.
Holy mother of mercy...
Firecrackers should be banned...
i thought they were. still this is a sad story
"racism is dead, it died when MLK walked on a bridge and freed the slaves. Now we have a socialist Kenyan president who is not an American and if anyone mentions race they are a reverse racist (while racism is dead, reverse racism is alive and well.) #whattheyteachyouatfox"