The Sureal Life...Omorosa and Janice... - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,096
                     
The Sureal Life...Omorosa and Janice...

Is anyone else enoying the bitch fights between Omarosa and Janice Dickenson(sp)? I dont get to watch it when they come on but I look for the reruns...and Janice said that Omorasa looks like Rick James's twin...

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,968
                     
I LOVE it. Janice is really harsh, but very funny and the one thing about her I do like is that she doesnt hide her feelings. lol Funny shit

What? Lights, camera and me not a stich of makeup on
TimBo is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,096
                     
Jose Conseco...

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 05:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Haute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Anywhere but here
Posts: 6,920
                     
I think Caprice put it perfectly: Omarosa plays the bitch role because that's what everyone expects of her. I liked Janice better of the two going into the show, but I think I like Omarosa a little better now because she's not as hypocritical as Janice is (one minute she's calling Bronson a pervert, and the next she's saying how much she wants to get into Pepa's pants )
Haute is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Mrs. Peel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,824
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
Jose Conseco...
When he put on the pink panties and bra DAMN.....guess who became the star of my wet dreams?

Janice and Omarosa are cut from the same cloth, just Janice has done alot more drugs and is lazier from on the time she has spent laying on her back
Mrs. Peel is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
 
AjdeNate!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The City by the Lake.
Posts: 49,163
                     
i love janice's lips. she's hot.
AjdeNate! is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,096
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
i love janice's lips. she's hot.
Stick a pin in them and ass fat will come pouring out...

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
 
AjdeNate!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The City by the Lake.
Posts: 49,163
                     
and? i like fat asses
AjdeNate! is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
Senior Member
 
deja_entendu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: taradise.
Posts: 1,599
                     
love this show, however omorosa is not funny nor a diva, she's just a bitch for the sake of being a bitch, completely contrived and uninteresting. however janice is a true psycho bitch, she's absolutely the only reason to watch this season. she's the funniest cast member the show has ever had in my opinion, they should call it the janice dickinson show
deja_entendu is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
PaulieM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Under Roger
Posts: 3,380
                     
janice is way over the top, she whines about everything, and is very hypocritical. it's still funny to watch them fight though.

Serena: Australian Open Champion 2005

Venus: Wimbledon Champion 2005

Amelie Mauresmo- Amazing! YEC Champ 2005, AO 2006 CHAMP!!

Myskina, Davenport, Kuznetsova, Golovin, Ivanovic, Pierce, Schnyder, Mirza, Benesova

Lindsay Lee Waters, A-L Groenefeld, Dally Randriantefy, Nadia Petrova, Alicia Molik, Kim Clijsters

Roger Federer Forever!


"I was ready to die on the court today"-Amelie Mauresmo
PaulieM is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Haute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Anywhere but here
Posts: 6,920
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deja_entendu
love this show, however omorosa is not funny nor a diva, she's just a bitch for the sake of being a bitch, completely contrived and uninteresting. however janice is a true psycho bitch, she's absolutely the only reason to watch this season. she's the funniest cast member the show has ever had in my opinion, they should call it the janice dickinson show
Chyna Doll was funnier than Janice, more entertaining too. The entire Charro/Ryan Starr/Brigette Nielsen ensemble was great too though.
Haute is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Diesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,127
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Apollo
I think Caprice put it perfectly: Omarosa plays the bitch role because that's what everyone expects of her. I liked Janice better of the two going into the show, but I think I like Omarosa a little better now because she's not as hypocritical as Janice is (one minute she's calling Bronson a pervert, and the next she's saying how much she wants to get into Pepa's pants )
I can't say I liked Janice going into the show (she annoyed the hell out of me on that model show) but I disliked Omarosa from what I had seen of her in various shows. That has changed and I actually agree with Caprice about Omarosa. I hope Omarosa realizes that she doesn't have to 'act' anymore. She's a lot more interesting without it.
Diesel is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
Senior Member
 
deja_entendu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: taradise.
Posts: 1,599
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Apollo
Chyna Doll was funnier than Janice, more entertaining too. The entire Charro/Ryan Starr/Brigette Nielsen ensemble was great too though.
I disagree

I really think Janice is the funniest thing to happen to reality TV... along with the Kathy Griffin show...
deja_entendu is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:06 PM
Senior Member
 
PaulieM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Under Roger
Posts: 3,380
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deja_entendu
I disagree

I really think Janice is the funniest thing to happen to reality TV... along with the Kathy Griffin show...
that i agree with, that show is funny as hell

Serena: Australian Open Champion 2005

Venus: Wimbledon Champion 2005

Amelie Mauresmo- Amazing! YEC Champ 2005, AO 2006 CHAMP!!

Myskina, Davenport, Kuznetsova, Golovin, Ivanovic, Pierce, Schnyder, Mirza, Benesova

Lindsay Lee Waters, A-L Groenefeld, Dally Randriantefy, Nadia Petrova, Alicia Molik, Kim Clijsters

Roger Federer Forever!


"I was ready to die on the court today"-Amelie Mauresmo
PaulieM is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome