Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Charlottesville, VA
I just got stung by a wasp
I was playing tennis just an hour ago, and was about to receive some balls before this freaking wasp landed between my eyes, near the nose bone. I thought it was a fly so I just used my hand to brush it off, but the thing stung me!!!! I used my fingers and crushed it, giving off like a pungent smell. The area I got stung on is not that swollen, you cant really see it anyways.
Should I go to the doctor, or is it okay? I think it's a sandwasp that stung me.
Last edited by bis2806; Jun 19th, 2005 at 06:23 AM.