Originally Posted by nygirl
She's an inarticulate bitch. The Ivy League education was a total waste of money.
1. Uttered without the use of normal words or syllables; incomprehensible as speech or language: a cry... that... sank down into an inarticulate whine (Jack London).
2. Unable to speak; speechless: inarticulate with astonishment.
3. Unable to speak with clarity or eloquence: an inarticulate debater.
4. Going unexpressed: inarticulate sorrow.
5. Biology. Not having joints or segments.
I believe you are going for definition 3. Although not exactly eloquent, she is speaking clearly. However, I think you are speaking in a very inarticulate way. You are unclear by misusing the word inarticulate (when ineloquent would've been much more appropriate) and by somehow thinking an ivy-league education is suppose to make you an articulate male cat (as opposed to female dog). If you are going to be so needlessly and randomly critical, at least do it with some intelligence.
Tennis Tipping Doubles with FaceyFacem
Champion: Cincinnati (2011), Luxembourg (2010), Bayamon (2010), Pozoblanco (2010), Strasbourg (2009)
Finals: Edgbaston (2013), Stanford (2011), Roland Garros (2011), Budapest (2011), Kuala Lumpur (2011), Rome Tiro A Volo (2010), Khanty-Mansiysk (2010), Dothan (2009), Boston (2009), Komoro (2009