2. Joy Division (cuz the dead guy is there otherwise I'd say New Order)
3. Big Country (another dead guy)
4. Fun Boy Three (white guy banged Jane Wiedlin of the GoGos and co-wrote "Our Lips Are Sealed")
5. Romeo Void (would have been more successful in the Pre-Video age
6. Frankie Goes To Hollywood (lead singer HIV+)
7. Adam & The Ants
(my fave 80s New Wave Group!!!
Ant People Are The Warriors!!!)
8. Dexys Midnight Runners (name is slang for speed/uppers)
10. Human League
(best songs of the New Wave Era
11. Bananarama (Fun Boy 3's cheesecake sideact)
12. Tears For Fears
? (bad picture - one of the last great New Wave acts)
13. The Smiths? (never liked those depressing losers)
15. English Beat (or General Public, I always get them confused)
16. Belle Starrs (1 video hit wonders but good tune "Sign of the Times")
18. Bow Wow Wow (I still have a crush on that chick, great backstory - Malcolm McClaren fucked over Adam Ant to start Bow Wow Wow and ended up screwing over Bow Wow Wow for Culture Club)
19. A Flock of Seagulls (Poster Children of the New Wave Movement - when most people think of New Wave, they think of this guy's hair
If your fave's coach isn't Richard Williams, that's just her first problem
I was there when the ALL BLACKS won the World Cup in 2011!
"I don't know that I changed all that much. They just found somebody worse." - Aging tennis bad boy Jimmy Connors
, referring to John McEnroe, in 1984.
There can never be too many "Sister Slams!"