What's this? the A and C lines are down in NY?
How could it be? A homeless man apparently started a fire in the communications headquarters, shutting down the A and C for apparenlty a very long time.
What will be the consequences? I have hypothisized the following:
1. people gonna have a hard time getting to work;
2. people will have to travel to other train lines to get around;
3. It will cause people to either, buy a bike, by a moped, or a car to get to the train
4. It will boost sales of cars, bikes and mopeds
5. It will save the MTA lots of money - they will still the same volume of commuters so just as much money, but less expenses since they wont have to pay to keep the A and C running
6. Costs to repair the damage.
What else? any ideas?