Q's for U: Generation Y
Okay, all I hear about now is the economy's favorite new target group, Generation Y, or those born after 1980 and the children of the Baby Boomers.
It's said you are the most studied group in history, mainly because you are as large as the Boomers in size and are the one's who are now defining the consumer culture (in other words, you're making the old guys rich).
This is what is said of you. Do you agree or disagree?
1. You spend more time on the Internet than watching TV.
2. Your parents are your best friends.
3. You don't like dissidents. You are very much more about the group than the individual.
4. IPods are your other best-friends.
5. Your musical taste is "hip-hop pop" with stars as Brittany, Jessica and Avril your role models.
Anything to add or delete from this list?
BARBIEis coming for your towel, too.