thinking of emigrating to Canada, a question for the Canucks - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Question thinking of emigrating to Canada, a question for the Canucks

WHY NOT, EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE DOING IT

HOWEVER I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING A PERMIT

DO I NEED ONE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT POPULAR CANADIAN PASTIME KNOWN AS BABY SEAL SKULL SMASHING? OR IS IT OPEN TO ALL?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

- CAR KEY BOI,
MADD OPIE WITH THE KILLER QUESTIONS - DO NEVER
Car Key Boi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 441
                     
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's only open to pure-blooded Inuit people...btw, get a minute understanding of how Canada works before coming here.


When you say love
Is a simple chemical reaction
Can't say I agree
Cause my chemicals
Left me a beautiful disaster
Still love's all I see

So I'm taking these pills for to fill up my soul
And I'm drinking them down with cheap alcohol
And you'd be inclined to be mine for the taking
And part of this terrible mess that I'm making
But you...you're the catalyst

Anna Nalick - Catalyst
canadian_bass_2 is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Bright Like Neon Love
 
Richie77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Twilight World
Posts: 13,666
                     
Troy Don't worry about CKB, he just likes attention

He is good eye candy, though, that's why I like him
Richie77 is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Bacardi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raccoon City's Hive
Posts: 14,737
                     
Why on earth would you emigrate to Canada and leave the US? I mean with Smirk in charge and all, and how much you adore his kind face and his good leadership qualities it's going to be a bit hypocritical if you move to the north now CKB

I'm BACK & SINGLE. So lock up all the hotties!
Bacardi is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Senior Member
 
canuckfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,928
                     
This is one unhealthy obsession you have CKB
canuckfan is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian_bass_2
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's only open to pure-blooded Inuit people...
CAN YUO PROVIDE A LINK TO VERIFY THAT?

DIDN'T THINK SO



Quote:

btw, get a minute understanding of how Canada works before coming here.
LIKE YUO?
Car Key Boi is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie77
Troy Don't worry about CKB, he just likes attention

He is good eye candy, though, that's why I like him
I LIKE YUO TOO, SON

BUT DON'T GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS

ME=100% STRAIGHT BOI WHO'S HAPPILY MARRIED TO HOT TO DAMN CARIBBEAN CHICK

WORD IS BOND, SON
Car Key Boi is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: a parking lot near yuo
Posts: 4,910
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
Why on earth would you emigrate to Canada and leave the US? I mean with Smirk in charge and all, and how much you adore his kind face and his good leadership qualities it's going to be a bit hypocritical if you move to the north now CKB
FYI I HAVE ALREADY EMIGRATED, AND NOT BECAUSE OF STUPID SHIT LIKE CRYING OVER A POLITICAL PROCESS

I EMIGRATED FOR THE LOVE OF A WOMAN (SEE POST ABOVE ADDRESSED TO RICHIE BOI)

BUT KNOW THIS

I STILL VOTED FOR THE SMIRK

TWICE!

FACT: I AM STILL A REGISTERED VOTER IN TWO STATES

HIPPIES=SO.VERY.OWNED.

- CAR KEY BOI,
OWNING HIPPIES THE WORLD OVER, DO NEVER
Car Key Boi is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 86
                     
Are you gay too?
YAHOO!! is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Bacardi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raccoon City's Hive
Posts: 14,737
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAHOO!!
Are you gay too?
Someone that denies it so much, and tells us of some mysterious woman, nobody knows about.... Kinda seems suspcious to me. It's like he gets defensive if someone calls him gay. Me thinks, someone is hiding in the closet.

I'm BACK & SINGLE. So lock up all the hotties!
Bacardi is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Senior Member
 
kiwifan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,740
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Key Boi
FYI I HAVE ALREADY EMIGRATED, AND NOT BECAUSE OF STUPID SHIT LIKE CRYING OVER A POLITICAL PROCESS

I EMIGRATED FOR THE LOVE OF A WOMAN (SEE POST ABOVE ADDRESSED TO RICHIE BOI)

BUT KNOW THIS

I STILL VOTED FOR THE SMIRK

TWICE!

FACT: I AM STILL A REGISTERED VOTER IN TWO STATES

HIPPIES=SO.VERY.OWNED.

- CAR KEY BOI,


OWNING HIPPIES THE WORLD OVER, DO NEVER
HAPPY HOLIDAYS MR. BOI!!!





I'm off to the company party in a couple of hours. If I don't see you on 14th & Minna New Year's Eve then have a great 2005 as well.



If your fave's coach isn't Richard Williams, that's just her first problem...

I was there when the ALL BLACKS won the World Cup in 2011!!!

"I don't know that I changed all that much. They just found somebody worse." - Aging tennis bad boy Jimmy Connors, referring to John McEnroe, in 1984.

There can never be too many "Sister Slams!"
kiwifan is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Crazy Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Munchkin Land
Posts: 28,492
                     
I didn't come from a privileged enough background to seal bash However, I do have native blood... does that count?
Crazy Canuck is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Crazy Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Munchkin Land
Posts: 28,492
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
Someone that denies it so much, and tells us of some mysterious woman, nobody knows about.... Kinda seems suspcious to me. It's like he gets defensive if someone calls him gay. Me thinks, someone is hiding in the closet.
Maybe nobody knows about her because this is the INTERNET and she doesn't post here. I know, it's a rare occurance that... people who didn't meet on wtaworld.. dating (or married.... whatever)! But I've heard it happens.

With love,

Rebecca
Crazy Canuck is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Scotso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 47,044
                     
CKB isn't banned yet?


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Barrie_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 152,282
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck
Maybe nobody knows about her because this is the INTERNET and she doesn't post here. I know, it's a rare occurance that... people who didn't meet on wtaworld.. dating (or married.... whatever)! But I've heard it happens.

With love,

Rebecca
Actually it has happened....
Barrie_Dude is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome