1. Czechoslovakia (in 1991 - beautiful place, cheap beer, don't ever want to go back and spoil the memory)
2. Australia (nice people, fun time - Lions Tour, the only place outside of the USA that I could imagine living for more than a year)
3. Argentina (
4. Germany (a little stiff, but very good people once you get to know them)
5. Hong Kong (visually not that great but love the Hong Kong Rugby Club and the Hong Kong Sevens and Tens
6. Holland (for all the wrong reasons; I'd die young if I was there as a teenager
7. Spain (guys are assholes but the women are sweet - but not as good as Argentina
8. France (the kabob I had at Gar Du Nord -sp- is the best fast food I've ever had; like Spain the guys are total assholes but the women are nice - but not as pretty as the Spaniards
9. Canada (its like being home only cheaper
10. Bahamas (Nice Spring Break location
If your fave's coach isn't Richard Williams, that's just her first problem
I was there when the ALL BLACKS won the World Cup in 2011!
"I don't know that I changed all that much. They just found somebody worse." - Aging tennis bad boy Jimmy Connors
, referring to John McEnroe, in 1984.
There can never be too many "Sister Slams!"