OK, I'll try
1) 118 years
4) Well, it's october but according to their calenda, can't remember which is the equivalent in our calendar
5) no clue
6) ermm, canary I guess
Originally posted by antonella Show everybody your command of arcane *cough* knowledge:
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
1. 116 years
2. I think Panama hat is a hat style, and it's probably made in many different countries.
3. sheep, horse
4. November 7
5. I think the brush was named after the guy who invented it. Not sure who's hair they use
7. Wasn't he Prince Albert before becoming King George VI?
8. Male bird is purple-redish, female brown
9. China, another name for them is kiwifruit