Everyone...please watch Joan Rivers... - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2004, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,093
                     
Everyone...please watch Joan Rivers...

tonight on Nip Tuck...Congrats Joan...I must have heard it on the radio like five time today already...They are really hyping your role on the show...

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2004, 11:37 PM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 18,688
                     
Gosh, I have to see her mug on one of my favorite shows. That women needs no more plastic surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
I'll say this in public once. I miss serena so much. Fed is my favorite player but no one does it like her.

harloo is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,944
                     
I'm throwing a little party at my house tonight. Everyone's invited! Joan, I know you're busy but stop by if you can.

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine brighter.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 12:09 AM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 18,688
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
I'm throwing a little party at my house tonight. Everyone's invited! Joan, I know you're busy but stop by if you can.
Oh Sally, you know you have been blacklisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
I'll say this in public once. I miss serena so much. Fed is my favorite player but no one does it like her.

harloo is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Bacardi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raccoon City's Hive
Posts: 14,737
                     
Don't tell me, Joan thought this was a guest starring role on a "reality TV show" and they were going to give her actual plastic surgery for coming on the show?

I'm BACK & SINGLE. So lock up all the hotties!
Bacardi is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Barrie_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 150,602
                     
Well, it is almost halloween, so I guess that they are trying to scare us! And it is working!
Barrie_Dude is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,944
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo
Oh Sally, you know you have been blacklisted.
blacklisted by whom?

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine brighter.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,093
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
blacklisted by whom?
Hollywood?

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,019
                     
Nip/Tuch finished up one wacky season. Cool how Joan could suck it up and def make fun of herself in this storyline. AVA was a transgender male freakin nuts
njguido11 is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Snitch
 
Cam'ron Giles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Juelz Santana's bed
Posts: 16,093
                     
Joan, you are getting raves for your performance last night...Bravo!!!! I smell emmy...

Official Gangsta rappa of the Royal Court

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Live:From the Red Carpet!
Posts: 736
                     
Thank you Cam'ron Giles! I wanna hire you as my PA or PR as you have done more than my own PA, Heidi Abromowitz. That's the last time I leave the butter out when Heidi and her latest released prisoner penpal are left alone, that's all I will say.

I haven't even read the notices yet! I gave the performance of the episode though. They tried to pull the twist about Ada but the episode was all about me, let's face it. I mean not only did I send up my image I gave an Emmy worthy submission tape of a speech! The whole reversing surgery for my grandson thing plus the emotion I worked in there could kick start my acting career.

Sal, sorry I couldn't make the party. Did you see it? Hel did you see it? Do we think Emmy? I deserve at least a nom in Guest!

Can we talk?!

"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

Ricki Lake and Oprah Winfrey have gained and lost 300lbs between them over the years - that's one whole Kirstie Alley!
Joan Rivers is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,944
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan Rivers
Thank you Cam'ron Giles! I wanna hire you as my PA or PR as you have done more than my own PA, Heidi Abromowitz. That's the last time I leave the butter out when Heidi and her latest released prisoner penpal are left alone, that's all I will say.

I haven't even read the notices yet! I gave the performance of the episode though. They tried to pull the twist about Ada but the episode was all about me, let's face it. I mean not only did I send up my image I gave an Emmy worthy submission tape of a speech! The whole reversing surgery for my grandson thing plus the emotion I worked in there could kick start my acting career.

Sal, sorry I couldn't make the party. Did you see it? Hel did you see it? Do we think Emmy? I deserve at least a nom in Guest!
Joan babe, you were fabulous! I tivoed it and watched it 10 times. Everyone at the party agreed that you clearly outclassed everyone else on the show with your sharp wit and class. I'd vote for you to get an Emmy even if it is one of those technical ones that they dish out at a luncheon a couple weeks before the real deal.

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine brighter.
Sally Struthers is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Live:From the Red Carpet!
Posts: 736
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
Joan babe, you were fabulous! I tivoed it and watched it 10 times. Everyone at the party agreed that you clearly outclassed everyone else on the show with your sharp wit and class. I'd vote for you to get an Emmy even if it is one of those technical ones that they dish out at a luncheon a couple weeks before the real deal.
Thanks Sal but I ain't accepting a Technical this time. I am going for the full campaign - mud-slinging on the other nominees, pages in the trade papers - the full works!

Can we talk?!

"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

Ricki Lake and Oprah Winfrey have gained and lost 300lbs between them over the years - that's one whole Kirstie Alley!
Joan Rivers is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome