Come in and complain about Stuff - Im complaining about my gym
Club med Gym is the largest gym chain in paris. Generally their facilities are good and the price is basically reasonable. its about 780 euros a year with towel benefits. Thing is my old location was much better but now that my firm moved to the Champs Elysées I have to say the club med gym SUCKS.
1. The equipment seems to be always broken.
2. When the treadmills are working (these are running machines) they also suck. they squeek, and they slide so its almost seems dangerous. i mean they slide when you land and you actually feel the treadmill slip. its not a secure feeling.
3. There are not enough treadmills so you often have to wait.
4. There is absolutely no air conditioning and only a few measly fans. It is stifling hot in there so i dont know what to do this summer - it will be like a sauna. NO EXAGGERATION IT IS STIFLING HOT AND NO AIR
5. The aerobics instructors are rude - yesteday we were standing on one foot, and so as not to fall down i was holding onto the wall. And this monster woman was like what are you doing, and i said "trying not to fall down", and she basically grumbled in french "if you want to do that you can leave my class". I pay 780 euros to get insulted. do aerobics instructors thinK they are college professors?
6. if you come into an aerobics class late the teachers are pissed off....again we pay for this shit.
7. The rest of the help is growchy at best. they probably get constant complaints about all of the above and they have no patience for it.
8. like at every club med gym it is impossible to find a hanger for your clothes....and to find a hanger with that part across the middle so you can hang your nice pants....forget about it.
Well that felt good. thats about it. other club med locations are fine and i would recommend them. also the workers are nicer at least one other location. But my new gym SUCKS WROTTEN JOCK STRAP.
Come on in and complain about your gym or anything else you want to complain about. or if you have a good gym, maybe you can recommend it to me. My firm is actually going to install equipment here at the office, so i might just save my money, and use it to buy better seats at RG next year.