Gmail invites/contest/artist need
Last night, every gmail user (at the botom fo the post i explain what gmail is) got 3 gmail invites for the inivitation only email service.
as a result there are now 2,300 ebay auctions for invites and more every second. but invite price has not gone down by much (most sell for $30 or more). I think thats wrong.
But, i dont want to give them away to people who might but them on ebay, so instead i have a contest going:
I will email a picture of myself to anyone who can turn ME or my picutre in to that of a picutre of a fairy OR Geisha/Maiko OR Samurai warrior! OR GRAND SLAM CHAMP!! via your art work.
Use CG or CG like graphics.
submit a drawing
do other visual art.
YOU MAY NOT:
Use anothers art work
Use copyright images
Cause harm to anyone with this contest.
Have an email account that can accept attachments 900K or so in size.
Respect my privacy and not do anything freaky wiht my picture outside of the contest.
The photo of me will be: 1600X1200(about) so your entry MUST be at least the as big, and with the same high quality (so i can print it of course)
ONE gmail invite
UNLIMITED THANKS and Orkut invites
if you are interested send emails to:
freekaria AT hotmail DOT com
I AM NOT SELLING ANY INVITES TO ANYONE!! THIS is a CONTEST.
WHAT IS GMAIL?
The key features
* Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want.
* Search, don't sort. Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.
* Don't throw anything away. 1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.
* Keep it all in context. Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.
* No pop-up ads. No banners. You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest.
"racism is dead, it died when MLK walked on a bridge and freed the slaves. Now we have a socialist Kenyan president who is not an American and if anyone mentions race they are a reverse racist (while racism is dead, reverse racism is alive and well.) #whattheyteachyouatfox