Most people don't like me! - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Most people don't like me!

I would like to change it, can you help me?
Cro-boy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 06:59 PM
country flag vs1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: 15 hours via JFK!!!
Posts: 7,259
                     
Don't go changin'...I like you just the way you are!

Little darlin'

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out


SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!


OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Martinaland
Posts: 10,890
                     
Mario, be yourself and act maturly then people will like you.

Martina Hingis



.
Vincent is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
thanks guys
Cro-boy is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Senior Member
 
crazillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Posts: 36,152
                     
Well, I like u but u sometimes have just comments that dont suit in this situation.
Try to calm down b4 writing and dont show u are mad like u did sometimes.. Be a bit more calmed down....

FLAVIA PENNETTA

US OPEN CHAMPION 2015

Thank you for all these moments over the last years! Supported you until your final point!
crazillo is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Andy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Goofing on Elvis
Posts: 6,286
                     
Mario... I honestly think you're an interesting and nice person. I haven't gotten a chance to learn very much about you, but that's the perception I've had. I only have one little piece of advice I'd like to give you, if I can... and it's something very close to what Sascha here has just pointed out...
You shouldn't be SO worried about getting along with EVERY one on here... it's like in the real world out there: some people love you, some other like you a tad less, some are just not made for you, as well as you're not made for them.
But it's not the end of the world!! Thank goodness we're not all the same! Thank goodness there's people you're going to feel very close to yourself... who'll earn themselves a special place in your life... and people who you won't care too much about, just because you have too little to share with them...
Be yourself, Mario. And let us all see who the real Mario is. Many of us will like you. Some other won't... then who cares, as long as you can seriously count on some people in your life! As long as you know there's someone you can rely on no matter what... believe me, that's what can make you happy, dear Mario!!

'What a piece of work is man, how noble in reason'


Andy_ is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
Well, I like u but u sometimes have just comments that dont suit in this situation.
Try to calm down b4 writing and dont show u are mad like u did sometimes.. Be a bit more calmed down....
You are right.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: near my bed ;)
Posts: 17,962
                     
Well, I have nothing against you but it would be great if you could show more interest in ETPA, my game...
S-T-E-V-E is online now  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_
Mario... I honestly think you're an interesting and nice person. I haven't gotten a chance to learn very much about you, but that's the perception I've had. I only have one little piece of advice I'd like to give you, if I can... and it's something very close to what Sascha here has just pointed out...
You shouldn't be SO worried about getting along with EVERY one on here... it's like in the real world out there: some people love you, some other like you a tad less, some are just not made for you, as well as you're not made for them.
But it's not the end of the world!! Thank goodness we're not all the same! Thank goodness there's people you're going to feel very close to yourself... who'll earn themselves a special place in your life... and people who you won't care too much about, just because you have too little to share with them...
Be yourself, Mario. And let us all see who the real Mario is. Many of us will like you. Some other won't... then who cares, as long as you can seriously count on some people in your life! As long as you know there's someone you can rely on no matter what... believe me, that's what can make you happy, dear Mario!!
Cro-boy is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-T-E-V-E
Well, I have nothing against you but it would be great if you could show more interest in ETPA, my game...
I sent you my points
Cro-boy is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: near my bed ;)
Posts: 17,962
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdenek
I sent you my points
You could write an article for example
S-T-E-V-E is online now  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-T-E-V-E
You could write an article for example
I'm very busy these days.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Joana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Yugoslavia
Posts: 11,457
                     
Stop creating 1000 threads about people not liking you and they'll like you more.
Joana is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Senior Member
 
thalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 26,111
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Stop creating 1000 threads about people not liking you and they'll like you more.
Oh lol. You really like all the handball players who play in Denmark, huh? I was in Brøndby watching the semi between Slagelse and Dunaferr, in Champions League.
It was awesome, great atmosphere. And I soooo love Petrovic. She's great and sooo pretty!!!!! So is Hammerseng

Lleyton - Broccoli-boy
Kim - The future number one(no jinxing!)
Nadal - making a rafalution

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,378
                     
There will be always enough of those that do like you. I am sure in your real life they do so why to care about cyber world?
Nikola is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome