Tennis Forum banner

[WC] Davenport/Hantuchova beat [5] Yan/Zheng 6-3 2-6 10/8

2K views 36 replies 32 participants last post by  stefi62 
#1 ·
:bounce:
Linds/Dani :hearts:

#25 ·
I really HATE this new super tie break. Please make it go away!!!!! :help:

Quite a good match. I did not see the first set, but the second was very good by the Chinese players! Super tie break won quite easily. Lindsay and Daniela have been contesting the umpire's decisions a lot, and at the end of the match, they refused to shake her hand, which I found quite sad. Lindsay disappointed me about it... I have a video of the handshake I'll post later.
Ooooohhh.

It was an amazing match to watch!
I was there!
At one point the match Dani/Linds yelled at the umpire. It was hot!
There is no way possible to ever see this match on video, I suppose?

#13 ·
I'm sorry but these chinese girls need to BEEF Up and WORK OUT to have POWERFUL strokes!!!

#16 ·
how, u think they were born to be the giants? :p

#15 ·
Zi & Jie :sad: :hug:
It's been a good year for you guys so far, second early loss only.

Zi was still hurt from having fallen twice in Indian Wells, so she was limited. They probably would've won were it not for Zi's state. Not that it's an excuse but still!

Cheo :rollseyes:

#19 ·
yan/zheng won more pts too :lol:

#21 ·
it's a close match..
i'm so happy to see Lindsay/Daiela Win!!

#23 ·
Quite a good match. I did not see the first set, but the second was very good by the Chinese players! Super tie break won quite easily. Lindsay and Daniela have been contesting the umpire's decisions a lot, and at the end of the match, they refused to shake her hand, which I found quite sad. Lindsay disappointed me about it... I have a video of the handshake I'll post later.

#27 ·
Please Post Videos and Reports!!!! Thank you :hearts::hearts::hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.