The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread - TennisForum.com
 30Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 25th, 2016, 05:03 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

First of all, this is an OFF-topic thread, yet it's a rather specific one so it won't detract from the value of "Caro's Cafe" at all. As a word of encouragement to other posters, the OP(myself) will very rarely visit here, and you have reason to believe that with the infrequency of my posts as things now stand.

However, I felt that the creation of the thread was worthy and I've been inspired by one of my best friends who is also a loyal Caro fan. He helped introduce me to investigators and exposers like David Icke, Mark Passio, Sibel Edmonds and Cathy O'Brien who have lots of valuable information to share about our world. There are other individuals who make similar contributions, and you might not always agree with them but--if your mind is even remotely open--you'll see that they present facts in contrast with the watered-down slop that sheeplike masses receive from the mainstream media.

Personally, I don't agree with Icke about the existence of an alien Lizard race that has supposedly ruled Earth for centuries, but he makes a compelling academic case that elite banking families such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and Morgans are pulling strings(hay bastante titures entre los politicos mexicanos) with malicious intentions for TOTAL world domination...as opposed to the merely powerful control which they have now. For those who agree with me that these wicked individuals are mere mortals, the term Lizards is still valid as it portrays them in the serpentine, quasi-satanic light that they deserve to be depicted in.

Indisputably, there are evil manipulative leaders with both conservative and liberal rhetoric--such as George HW Bush and Bill & Hilary Clinton-- who have explicitly espoused a "New World Order"(their exact words), and that plan will become a reality even faster if we remain ignorant and/or surrender to it. So, in closing, this thread can serve as a forum for us to inform each other, AND forum visitors, about the life-changing issues that the Lizards are involved with in our modern world. Ironically enough, there's a heavy Lizard influence behind the scenes in the tennis world. Daddy Bush, in particular, is a huge tennis fan.

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 2016, 10:04 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
First of all, this is an OFF-topic thread, yet it's a rather specific one so it won't detract from the value of "Caro's Cafe" at all. As a word of encouragement to other posters, the OP(myself) will very rarely visit here, and you have reason to believe that with the infrequency of my posts as things now stand.

However, I felt that the creation of the thread was worthy and I've been inspired by one of my best friends who is also a loyal Caro fan. He helped introduce me to investigators and exposers like David Icke, Mark Passio, Sibel Edmonds and Cathy O'Brien who have lots of valuable information to share about our world. There are other individuals who make similar contributions, and you might not always agree with them but--if your mind is even remotely open--you'll see that they present facts in contrast with the watered-down slop that sheeplike masses receive from the mainstream media.

Personally, I don't agree with Icke about the existence of an alien Lizard race that has supposedly ruled Earth for centuries, but he makes a compelling academic case that elite banking families such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and Morgans are pulling strings(hay bastante titures entre los politicos mexicanos) with malicious intentions for TOTAL world domination...as opposed to the merely powerful control which they have now. For those who agree with me that these wicked individuals are mere mortals, the term Lizards is still valid as it portrays them in the serpentine, quasi-satanic light that they deserve to be depicted in.

Indisputably, there are evil manipulative leaders with both conservative and liberal rhetoric--such as George HW Bush and Bill & Hilary Clinton-- who have explicitly espoused a "New World Order"(their exact words), and that plan will become a reality even faster if we remain ignorant and/or surrender to it. So, in closing, this thread can serve as a forum for us to inform each other, AND forum visitors, about the life-changing issues that the Lizards are involved with in our modern world. Ironically enough, there's a heavy Lizard influence behind the scenes in the tennis world. Daddy Bush, in particular, is a huge tennis fan.
Well, I suspect that this thread will have exactly two participating members and that others will limit themselves to making the observation that I'm an idiot every now and then. Even you and I have our differences of opinion - some significant, some less so. But what we agree about is that things are not like they are presented to us. How far people want to take that, and what they accept as "the truth" or not everyone has to decide for him or herself. I can only talk. What others make of it is up to them. And the same is true for you.

Trying to convince others is a job of epic proportions and takes a big effort on their part. It takes countless hours of research, reading, watching videos, cross-referencing stuff, and so on. It's so multi-faceted that it takes a lot of time to get an idea of the total picture. In my experience it's often those that have done the least (or none whatsoever) research in these things that are the first to dismiss it all as nonsense

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 2016, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Trying to convince others is a job of epic proportions and takes a big effort on their part. It takes countless hours of research, reading, watching videos, cross-referencing stuff, and so on.
Your entire post had worthy thoughts, but I take slight issue with this point above. Yes, you sometimes need to do lots of research to get a complete picture of complex situations. However, you only need 5 minutes to read testimonies from demolitions experts telling you that the collapse of Building Seven during 9/11 was EXACTLY like collapses that occur via planned demolitions...and that there has never been a case in credible recorded history where "internal fires" caused that sort of structure to collapse.

With that as a starting point, people can do the more detailed research you refer to, such as figuring out WHY it was done and WHO did it, but the initial premise can be quickly inferred by simple common sense.....which, unfortunately, isn't common enough

Like the Building Seven explanation, the tennis media's rationalization that it's not highly abnormal for the Top 8 seeds to lose in the first round...because female athletes are allegedly inherently unstable and incapable of consistency...is pure BS

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
 
post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 2016, 03:43 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Your entire post had worthy thoughts, but I take slight issue with this point above. Yes, you sometimes need to do lots of research to get a complete picture of complex situations. However, you only need 5 minutes to read testimonies from demolitions experts telling you that the collapse of Building Seven during 9/11 was EXACTLY like collapses that occur via planned demolitions...and that there has never been a case in credible recorded history where "internal fires" caused that sort of structure to collapse.

With that as a starting point, people can do the more detailed research you refer to, such as figuring out WHY it was done and WHO did it, but the initial premise can be quickly inferred by simple common sense.....which, unfortunately, isn't common enough
Indeed. But I wish it was that easy. The official version of everything has an education system that indoctrinates the population for an average of twelve years - all throughout their formative years. Than you have television, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc that are working overtime 24/7 for their entire lifes. I can't fight that very persistent other side with a few paragraphs of text or a few videos that nobody will ever watch. The most likely reaction to any alternative to what people are being spoonfed from cradle to grave is to dismiss it all as nonsense.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 11:44 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

I must admit that I get quite discouraged whenever something like the Brussels bombings happen. It hasn't got anything to do with these events themselves but everything with the public reaction to them. The reaction from the public is ALWAYS as expected and desired by the powers that be. Whereas thirty years ago 100% of the global population was still in a coma, now it's perhaps 99.5%. Well, congrats, 0.5% - there's that mass awakening for you!

People hear that there have been explosions in Brussels. So what do they do? They turn on their television sets "to find out what has happened." They buy their newspaper "to find out what has happened." Over drinks are their local bar they may tell each other that you can't believe everything you read in your newspaper. But when it comes down to it they still check out their newspaper "to find out what has happened." Tell them something that's much closer to the truth - "not interested. It was not in my newspaper and why wouldn't they tell us if there was any truth in what you are saying?"

Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless. I think I'm gonna put on one of my Led Zepppelin albums, turn up the volume and scream along with Robert Plant that I'm gonna give someone every little inch of my love. Life was so much easier when I was still in a coma.

Brussels: False flag attack - PROJECT GLADIO B. It wasn't in your "news"paper, so it can't possibly be true. But just for the record - that's what it was. Sleep tight.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 12:36 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Sibel Edmonds Shines A Light on the Brussels Attacks



Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I must admit that I get quite discouraged whenever something like the Brussels bombings happen. It hasn't got anything to do with these events themselves but everything with the public reaction to them. The reaction from the public is ALWAYS as expected and desired by the powers that be. Whereas thirty years ago 100% of the global population was still in a coma, now it's perhaps 99.5%. Well, congrats, 0.5% - there's that mass awakening for you!

People hear that there have been explosions in Brussels. So what do they do? They turn on their television sets "to find out what has happened." They buy their newspaper "to find out what has happened." Over drinks are their local bar they may tell each other that you can't believe everything you read in your newspaper. But when it comes down to it they still check out their newspaper "to find out what has happened." Tell them something that's much closer to the truth - "not interested. It was not in my newspaper and why wouldn't they tell us if there was any truth in what you are saying?"

Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless. I think I'm gonna put on one of my Led Zepppelin albums, turn up the volume and scream along with Robert Plant that I'm gonna give someone every little inch of my love. Life was so much easier when I was still in a coma.

Brussels: False flag attack - PROJECT GLADIO B. It wasn't in your "news"paper, so it can't possibly be true. But just for the record - that's what it was. Sleep tight.
You've never struck me as the patriotic, flag-waving type. Even so, it must be hard to see the loss of life in your country and, on a larger scale, to witness the same gov't-created boogeyman schemes that have taken place in the US, the UK and France...all part of an orchestrated, Lizard-based plan to strengthen a police state and foment that magic word, 'unity', against a supposedly common enemy.

In re your comments on my post the other day, you're well aware how painful the truth can be sometimes, and it's just human nature to search for explanations that make oneself comfortable. As for our own self-styled Mexican Robin Hood, Pancho Villa, no one wants to talk about how he sometimes took from the poor or even took a woman against her will for his selfish desires. Likewise, it's no surprise when black Americans close their eyes to the painful reality that their 'hero president' is actually an asswipe for, and willing collaborator with, billionaire racist population-control zealots like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, George Soros, the Rockefellers, etc. The truth hurts too much for many follower-types to behold it

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You've never struck me as the patriotic, flag-waving type. Even so, it must be hard to see the loss of life in your country and, on a larger scale, to witness the same gov't-created boogeyman schemes that have taken place in the US, the UK and France...all part of an orchestrated, Lizard-based plan to strengthen a police state and foment that magic word, 'unity', against a supposedly common enemy.

In re your comments on my post the other day, you're well aware how painful the truth can be sometimes, and it's just human nature to search for explanations that make oneself comfortable. As for our own self-styled Mexican Robin Hood, Pancho Villa, no one wants to talk about how he sometimes took from the poor or even took a woman against her will for his selfish desires. Likewise, it's no surprise when black Americans close their eyes to the painful reality that their 'hero president' is actually an asswipe for, and willing collaborator with, billionaire racist population-control zealots like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, George Soros, the Rockefellers, etc. The truth hurts too much for many follower-types to behold it
I'm as far removed from the typical flag waving patriot as it gets. I consider all that as a bit of nonsense really. It's ok for a game of soccer or basketball - but other than that I don't have time for it. But of course I'm saddened to hear that people were blown to kingdom come 90 minutes from where I live. Who wouldn't be? I wasn't shocked though. A "terrorist" attack in Brussels was on my list of things I expected to happen in 2016.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
A "terrorist" attack in Brussels was on my list of things I expected to happen in 2016.
Almost everyone thinks inside the box on these matters; i.e., an attack either DID or DIDN'T happen. What they fail to see is that these so-called criminal terrorist masterminds(mainstream media jargon) are often the simplest dopes you'll ever find. They're egged on to commit those attacks by Arabic-speaking agents provocateur who pretend to be sympathizers for "the cause", and then security is loosened just enough for those villains to commit the pre-planned attacks. Then, VOILA, when they find Muslims on the scene in the aftermath, you have the justification for another war or heightened police-state tactics

The question everyone should be asking is, Why do the Americans and Brits constantly sell weapons to ISIS factions if they are allegedly such mortal enemies to the West? The common governmental apology, "We originally thought they were a MODERATE rebel group," is pure, pathetic BS. It's sad that anyone accepts that excuse
Chrissie-fan likes this.

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 06:46 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Almost everyone thinks inside the box on these matters; i.e., an attack either DID or DIDN'T happen. What they fail to see is that these so-called criminal terrorist masterminds(mainstream media jargon) are often the simplest dopes you'll ever find. They're egged on to commit those attacks by Arabic-speaking agents provocateur who pretend to be sympathizers for "the cause", and then security is loosened just enough for those villains to commit the pre-planned attacks. Then, VOILA, when they find Muslims on the scene in the aftermath, you have the justification for another war or heightened police-state tactics

The question everyone should be asking is, Why do the Americans and Brits constantly sell weapons to ISIS factions if they are allegedly such mortal enemies to the West? The common governmental apology, "We originally thought they were a MODERATE rebel group," is pure, pathetic BS. It's sad that anyone accepts that excuse
Indeed. Plus Sibel Edmonds has got it right when she says that you only find out what the goals behind such attacks are by what follows. Invariably it is to get legislation pushed through that would be a hard sell without such an attack OR to up public support for the war of terror when public sentiment starts to turn against it. In short, more war against the side that we are told is the boogeyman of the moment AND more big brother surveillance at home under the guise of a need to protect us from those big bad terrorists. Always the same scenario because it always works.

But obvious questions that should be asked in significant crimes of any kind are: Follow the money, and who benefits? I don't think that the answer to the "who benefits?" question is "muslims in Syria", but it's them that will get the shit bombed out of them.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 2016, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
But obvious questions that should be asked in significant crimes of any kind are: Follow the money, and who benefits? I don't think that the answer to the "who benefits?" question is "muslims in Syria", but it's them that will get the shit bombed out of them.
Yeah, I'm going to kill a couple dozen Belgians and then watch as, in retailation, tens of thousands of my brethren get bombed to death as the infrastructure of a potentially-sympathetic country is destroyed. Criminal masterminds, huh?
Chrissie-fan likes this.

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 2016, 01:20 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Schools are Programming Prisons For Your Kids


Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 2016, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Schools are Programming Prisons For Your Kids

The last 5 minutes or so, when he discusses the extreme measures being implemented in Scotland, should truly alarm people. It's dangerous naivete if anyone thinks that other nations won't copy what's being done in Scotland. In fact, the mainstream media--who usually favor powerful centralized gov't. for "security reasons"--very rarely reports when law-abiding parents have their kids seized by so-called child protective services simply because the parents didn't want those children indoctrinated by the latest flavor-of-the-month, school-sponsored propaganda at assemblies.

I wish that he had spoken more about psychological control via repetition. I.e., if you use a word or term around people--especially children--often enough, then it usually becomes part of their thinking and daily dialogue. A perfect example of this is in how the Lizard stooges in the media claim that the Israeli military is 'retaliating' against the Arab residents in the occupied territories. I'm 100% in favor of Jewish security within their homeland, but the concrete, empirical facts are that the Israeli military is seizing land that was granted to Arabic people under an internationally-accepted treaty, so they are INITIATING aggression by invading someone instead of retaliating in self-defense from an external attack.

Even so, people hear the word 'retaliation' so much that they blindly accept it without thinking or investigating.....and the very same tactics are used on children in both public and private schools
Chrissie-fan likes this.

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 30th, 2016, 07:55 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,793
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
The last 5 minutes or so, when he discusses the extreme measures being implemented in Scotland, should truly alarm people. It's dangerous naivete if anyone thinks that other nations won't copy what's being done in Scotland. In fact, the mainstream media--who usually favor powerful centralized gov't. for "security reasons"--very rarely reports when law-abiding parents have their kids seized by so-called child protective services simply because the parents didn't want those children indoctrinated by the latest flavor-of-the-month, school-sponsored propaganda at assemblies.

I wish that he had spoken more about psychological control via repetition. I.e., if you use a word or term around people--especially children--often enough, then it usually becomes part of their thinking and daily dialogue. A perfect example of this is in how the Lizard stooges in the media claim that the Israeli military is 'retaliating' against the Arab residents in the occupied territories. I'm 100% in favor of Jewish security within their homeland, but the concrete, empirical facts are that the Israeli military is seizing land that was granted to Arabic people under an internationally-accepted treaty, so they are INITIATING aggression by invading someone instead of retaliating in self-defense from an external attack.

Even so, people hear the word 'retaliation' so much that they blindly accept it without thinking or investigating.....and the very same tactics are used on children in both public and private schools
Indeed. And you not only get that repetition in schools, but also from history books, science, the media and so on. So when you tell people an alternative version of no matter what they will react with, "No, that's not true. Everybody knows that......" But no, everybody doesn't know that...... Everybody has been TOLD that....... There's a difference between the two. But because the system's version of everything is so persistent people accept it as real without ever questionning it. But with a bit of research you find that much of what you've been told doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Hollywood is also an important programming/propaganda centre with it's simplistic good guys vs bad guys nonsense, with the good old US inevitably always in the role of the good guys that are saving the world from communism, terrorism and even alien invasions.
bruce goose likes this.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old Mar 30th, 2016, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,893
                     
Re: The Caro Fans' Lizard Tales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Hollywood is also an important programming/propaganda centre with it's simplistic good guys vs bad guys nonsense
This is a textbook case of thinking inside the box that probably 99% of people do. Obviously, individuals of good character can find solutions other than going to war with each other but--SOMETIMES--you get a conflict where it's evil vs evil, yet people think so simplistically that they feel compelled to 'choose their favorite team', in a sense, and that's often true when they side with one, amongst a group of, equally-vile political parties, too.

A crystal-clear example of evil vs evil is when the US gov't fights against terorists(that is, when the gringos aren't directly HELPING groups like ISIS by selling weapons to them). In that case, BOTH are the "bad guys", but one side has a much better PR campaign
Chrissie-fan likes this.

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome