Sydney R2: (3) Ana Ivanovic [SRB] def. Virginie Razzano [FRA] 6/1 2/6 7/5

3K views 64 replies 58 participants last post by  Highlandman 
#1 ·
Virginie :fiery: What a choke.

Ana- good luck in the QF.

#5 ·
great fightback Ana ;) :yeah: :D

#8 ·
Great Match :bowdown: Awesome fight Ana! But you have to learn not to scream come on after every point :lol: The serbian crowd needs to learn a few manners as well! But great stuff! So proud of you Ana! :worship:

Razzano :sad: :hug:

#14 ·
Wow what an amazing match :eek: Ana was playing so well in the first set, the volleys were perfect :drool: Then what happened? Razzano outplayed Ana in the second, beat Ana at her own game :help:

Then Razzano led 5-2 and CHOKED :eek:

What a fight by Ana and she deserves this win :yeah: I agree S4E, it was very annyoing how she screams and pumps her fist after EVERY point she wins... :fiery:

Good luck against Kata :yeah:

Virigina :hug: You should be proud of your efforts today :bowdown:

#18 ·
Great fight from Ana! :worship:

Let's get that #3 ranking!!!!!!!

#19 ·
Razzano is not choke here... simple and clear,
Ana is new WTA 3rd set queen:

- this is 11 Ana's 3-setters win in the row against TOP30 players
(7 of this 11 is vs TOP10, and in 5 she falled one Break in 3rd but still won :eek:)

- this is 33 Ana's wins in the row after winning 1st set
(unbeaten since march 2007!)

#20 ·
Ana :smash: Better get your shit together before AO.

#32 ·
What a weird match. I had it one in our meeting room with the sound off but i watched most of the 1st set and was stunned at how well Ivanovic was playing. Then i put my head down and did some writing and when i looked the the screen again it was 1-6, 6-2, 5-2 to Razzano. I started watching again and Ana won.

I am her good luck charm. She should take me on tour and ask me to marry her so she is lucky in life (and in bed) for the rest of her life :hearts:

:eek:

#63 ·
I am her good luck charm. She should take me on tour and ask me to marry her so she is lucky in life (and in bed) for the rest of her life :hearts:

:eek:
:D Will you be watching AO? ;)

Yay! The real Ana is back, not that Hong Kong no-show!

1st set wow! That was Ana, but still not as good as she was again Kuzzie 1st set YEC.

If she can hold that form the whole way through a match she will be tough to beat.

Giving away the second set? That's Ana, Miss Inconsistant. But she pulled though, hopefully it will give her confidence in herself and that will bring even better form!

Good luck against Kata, show them why you are #4!

#33 ·
Well, as I read it hear, Ana wasn't playing super and consistent troughout the match. But hey, there are signs that it will all get better in time. ;)
Keep going girl!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.