Tennis Forum banner

Amandine Hesse

153K views 610 replies 44 participants last post by  penkku 
#1 ·
Date de naissance : 16/01/93
she won the bnp parisbas cup today.
championne d'europe avec la france (europa cup) il y a quelques semaines.
Sans doute une des meilleures françaises de sa génération en ce moment

thxs to www.tennisphotos.org for pics :worship: ah its me! lol

See less See more
#35 ·
D'accord! Always first on news, Nouf! :bounce:

This is a good idea indeed, she will take some well deserved rest :). She is very young so she will have other occasions to play Grade A tournaments ;). Will she still go back to America after? If so, I imagine that she will not only play the event in Costa Rica, there are lots of Grade 1 or 2 tournaments till the Copa Gerdau in Brasil. I wonder what she will choose!
Do you have any information on Kristina's schedule as well?

Thanks for everything Nouf :worship:!

#43 ·
Amandine @ Yucatan World Cup (Grade1):

Nikola Hofmanova (1) vs Ajla Tomljanovic
Paulina Schippers vs Laura Zsofia Biro
Amandine Hesse vs Nadia Frederika
Andrea Ruiz (WC) vs Alexandra Damaschin (9)

First round won with ease 61 62 against the Indonesian player. Now the draw gets a bit tougher with the very talented (if I believe some posters here) Damaschin - if she gets through her first match obviously. Good luck Amandine!
Thanks Nouf for the results :yeah:.

#46 ·
Yes, she was. ;)
Amandine is still alive in doubles :banana: She is having a dream run with Charlotte, they defeated the first seed & are in QF now. Keep going girls! She will be back in France with a better rank now! :)

#48 ·
Amandine & Charlotte in their first Grade 1 final :banana:!
Great upset against Raykova/Ivan made in two sets s'il-vous-plaît : 76(7) 61! Well done!! A great result that will give Amandine lots of points! She should definitely be back in top 300 now :)!
Good luck for the final against Chernyakova & Curtis.

#49 ·
Sadly Amandine & Charlotte are coming back home without the biggest trophy ... but really no shame about it, who would have thought they would reach the final facing the top seed in first round?
Merry Christmas Amandine!

#50 ·
Amandine came to South America again & earned lots of points. She is coming pretty close to top 100 now. She is 137th :).
She played her first G1 QF in singles (before Kristina!, but due to a weak field though) getting her first win over a top 100 player, but lost against Timea Babos, a girl of her generation. She reached one QF and one SF in doubles as well :). Very consistent results :yeah:.

Now she is in Equator (G2) and she won her first round! Allez Amandine ;).

#51 ·
Amandine reaches the QF of the Grade 2 tournament safely winning every match in straight sets :). She is also in SF of the double draw. A title is possible here! Allez!

R1: def Di Biasi 62 62
R2: def Abello 61 61
R3: def Mulholland 60 64
QF: vs Cepede Royg (6)

#54 ·
Amandine is back to South of America to play the two Brasilian tournaments : Banana Bowl (G1) & Copa Gerdau (GA). She loves this place too much, I think ^^ & it brings her luck!
To begin the competition, she had a tough match against in-form player Aranza Salut (6/48th) ... and Amandine won 46 62 75!! Thus she took her revenge for a loss earlier in January. It's her best carrier victory so far & I hope she can build on this! She can definitely reach QF here now! Her next opponent is Alona Sotnikova. Allez!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.